You know those loose harem/pj style printed trousers?

(7 Posts)
nilbyname Wed 26-Jun-13 13:13:09

Ok plain t-shirts are the way to go. Thank you x

mumofthemonsters808 Wed 26-Jun-13 13:12:37

I think some people ware them well and look fabulous(plain vest top and flat sandals). I've tried on many pairs simply because I like the pattern and I look hideous. I've actually laughed at the mirror, they do nothing for me.

Love Monsoon

Lottapianos Wed 26-Jun-13 13:10:27

I wear mine with plain t-shirts, or a t-shirt with a logo/symbol rather than an allover pattern, sometimes with a patterned pashmina around my neck. I wear flat shoes, sandals or high-tops on my feet.

They are so comfy and fab!

MrsRogerSterling Wed 26-Jun-13 13:08:00

The printed harem trousers I have are tapered so slim at the ankle, I wear them with plain fitted t-shirts, vest tops and flat sandals or converse if chilly/wet. Also wear a jersey blazer or biker jacket if needed.

FoxPass Wed 26-Jun-13 13:06:16

I wear mind with a plain t shirt, black or nude. And tan ballet flats or flip flops. So comfy!

Yonihadtoask Wed 26-Jun-13 13:03:41

I think the trick is to wear a slim fitting plain top to make the outfit not look too busy.

I saw a girl wearing some lovely trousers yesterday - I wish I had stopped her and asked her where they were from.

Anyway, she was wearing a black, spaghetti strap vest on top, and flat sandals.

nilbyname Wed 26-Jun-13 11:44:41

How do you wear them without looking like you are going to bed? I bought some in monsoon and they are lovely but not figured out what to wear them with.

Can you stylish lot help me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now