Anyone passing through heathrow terminal 5 anytime soon?

(6 Posts)
u32ng Thu 27-Jun-13 06:23:55

Oh ace I didn't think they would hold it for you, that's brilliant!

I'll do that closer to the time then.

Only problem is that I will have to tell DH as he will be with me & thinks my 5 MBMJ bags is quite enough! He's right, but when handbags are involved there is no rational though process hahagrin

Karbea Wed 26-Jun-13 23:22:52

I've ordered things before by calling shops at the airport, they'll get it in for you and hold it.

greyvix Wed 26-Jun-13 22:58:39

I did this once with Mulberry. They located a bag and kept it for me until my flight date. The only problem was, it was the wrong terminal. DH's error- not mine.

u32ng Wed 26-Jun-13 20:44:35

Hadn't even thought of that! Sounds silly but when you're not travelling you just assume these places are non-contactable any other way, duh!

HormonalHousewife Wed 26-Jun-13 13:56:05

can you not find the phone number on the internet and give them a call ?

I did this at stanstead a few years back - try the airport website first.

u32ng Wed 26-Jun-13 10:16:28

I have my eye on a marc by marc Jacobs baby groovee bag (don't tell my husband haha!):

mobile.harrods.com/mt/www.harrods.com/product/classic-q-baby-groovee-bag/marc-by-marc-jacobs/000000000002288443

Am just interested to know if the Harrods at heathrow T5 has it & what it's duty free price is. I'm not passing through until October!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now