139 complaints on the dress, but where did Holly Willoughbooby buy it?

(41 Posts)
madammecholet Wed 26-Jun-13 09:09:02

So that's 139 people who really need to get out more.

She looks amazing. As usual envy

JazzDalek Wed 26-Jun-13 09:43:28

I think it's hideous. But the complaints are ridiculous!

mouses Wed 26-Jun-13 09:53:06

i think she's more classy then the dress , but it wouldnt offend me or i wont loose sleep. if i felt it was unsuitable for my kids to look at then its my responsibility to turn the telly over. just my opinion.

MatersMate Wed 26-Jun-13 10:02:25

heard on radio one they asked her to wear it to boost ratings, if I was her that would piss me off no end.

139 complaints out of the millions that watch is to be expected though, people are sad.

happyinherts Wed 26-Jun-13 10:04:12

She didnt buy it...

She has a wardrobe allocated to her and is styled by someone on the shows.

The dress was awful, and really unflattering.

I can't believe that 139 people complained that it was unsuitable though.

Are they complaining because her usually pert boobs looked droopy? (sorry holly)

That would be a reasonable complaint. grin

madammecholet Wed 26-Jun-13 10:51:49

I know she's styled happyinherts, I just wonder who the dress was by.. Looked Murad from the top half to me....

tethersend Wed 26-Jun-13 17:16:37

It's Gucci.

Here

DespicableYou Wed 26-Jun-13 17:18:25

It's Gucci? shock

On her it looked like something from Ann Summers!

madammecholet Wed 26-Jun-13 17:33:19

Thanks tethers... <swoon>

Oooh I reckon I've found my new school run dress!

grin

The catwalk version of that dress was a million times nicer. Although I would suspect they'd have got more complaints had there been an actual nipple on display.

DeffoBossLa Wed 26-Jun-13 17:41:16

It's being compared to the one from Gucci, the article doesn't actually say where hers is from.
I don't like it but don't see why anyone would feel the need to complain about it...very sad.

tethersend Wed 26-Jun-13 17:57:50

Hmm, is it not the same dress? it says " It was look 44 from Gucci’s Fall / Winter 2012 collection. "

What holly had on is really quite different to what was on the catwalk though. The catwalk version was asymmetrical (and much less old lady desperate to show off her saggy cleavage).

cannotfuckingbelievethis Wed 26-Jun-13 22:09:17

Saggy cleavage ? Jesus...remind me never to go bra-less in front of any MNers...

I liked the top of the dress but thought the split in the skirt was de trop.

boogiewoogie Wed 26-Jun-13 23:36:44

32 isn't very old. I'm 34 this week, I'd better make sure I wear polo necks all the time to cover up my "saggy cleavage" sad

Eastpoint Thu 27-Jun-13 05:59:58

It might have been made by their costume department. It doesn't look like an expensive dress, the lace looks too symmetrical.

But it was the horrible dress that caused the cleavage issues, not something inherent to Holly's shape. She's have looked lovely in something less glamorous granny on a cruise ship.

EarlyInTheMorning Thu 27-Jun-13 08:08:38

Ugly dress, prudish viewers

mignonette Thu 27-Jun-13 08:12:21

Holly looks so bouncy, glossy and girl next door that even if she rolled up dressed in a mankini she'd defuse the sex.

She doesn't look slutty. Some people are just terrified of the female breast aren't they? What power they have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now