I have found the best lipstick ever <gavel>

(34 Posts)
Keztrel Tue 25-Jun-13 15:44:41

Mac Plumful. It's a pinky red with a hint of plum, really good on pale, cool-toned skin - but reckon it would suit lots of people. It makes your lips look really plump and perfect, kind of like they've been airbrushed...

Similar texture to the Revlon Butter stuff, but with more pigment and not a melty pile of shite <bitter>

KikeriFreedomCastle Fri 05-Jul-13 09:20:05

I looked for this to buy yesterday, but would like to test it really so am going wait. I'm really pale with fair hair and blue eyes (but have no idea which season I am) and my usual lipstick is Bobbi Brown nude, and lately Revlon candy apple.

AaDB Sun 21-Jul-13 11:03:45

Thanks Bonnethanks thanks thanks

I bought Furrowing Rouge in Avarice. It dies matt, lasts, mirror/container are beautiful. The best lipstick I've ever used. I'm going back for another shade. Pricey and could do with being refillable (I'll have to ask).

AaDB Sun 21-Jul-13 11:04:33

Not bonne. THANK YOU VIBBE thanks

oreoaddict Sun 21-Jul-13 11:37:47

I've got stuck in a bit of a lipstick colour rut. I usually tend to go with shimmery, plumby tones, not so much cos I like the shimmer, but because those kind of lipsticks tend to have the colours I like. Tbh I'd prefer a matt finish, or a long lasting one, but I have dry lips and I've yet to find one which doesn't make my lips go all scaley and cracked confused

I'm pale, green eyes, very dark brown hair, anyone got any suggestions? I want to come out my safety zone of plumby nude tones, but I can never find one which does me any favours. I can't seem to take a lot of colour for some reason. I was trying to find the perfect red, but gave up that quest as every shade I tried, made me look slightly deranged.

Allthingspretty Sun 21-Jul-13 15:51:56

I bought one of those Guerlaine lipsticks when they were in clerance. They are pure luxury!

Branleuse Sun 21-Jul-13 16:10:12

ruby woo all the way!

Keztrel Sun 21-Jul-13 18:52:39

Since I started this thread I've discovered Mac Diva - also the best lipstick ever grin It's a very deep, vampy, matte red, but applies brilliantly as a light stain for day time and lasts much longer than Plumful. Probably one for winters/cool, dark colouring.

AaDB Sun 21-Jul-13 19:37:31

Oreo, the Guerlain one goes on wet and dries matt. Go and ask for a try.

oreoaddict Sun 21-Jul-13 20:03:43

Thanks Aa. Will do

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now