Do you ever do a 'fantasy shop' on your favourite on-line shop?

(13 Posts)
flippitydoodah Sat 22-Jun-13 14:54:42

Have just filled a basket full of bits and pieces of goodies at my favourite on-line shop, pretending that money is no object and I can have whatever I want............... then I empty it again after gasping at the amount it would cost........... retail therapy at its best?

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 22-Jun-13 14:56:50

I always have long wish lists on nap and matches - just in case . . .

Its also why I love pinterest as it fills a similar function for me

rubybricks Sat 22-Jun-13 20:38:41

all the time! and then i go mental when DH or DS logs out of the computer and it empties them...angry

it's great being able to revisit your shopping baskets in several stores over the course of a fortnight - very helpful when you're trying to see if you really want an item - and i hate when stuff isn't stored for more than a couple of hours (grrr...whistles)

if i were to 'proceed to checkout' now on all of my open tabs i wouldn't have change from a couple of grand! smile

blue2711 Sat 22-Jun-13 20:50:03

Oh yes.

Erm yeah. Do people have other hobbies then?

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 22-Jun-13 21:20:33

Well, I was contemplating needlepoint after seeing Liz Hurley is an avid fan but then had a word with myself and updated my nap wish list.

ChablisLover Sat 22-Jun-13 21:20:42

In the middle of doing this at the mo.

Am doing a fashion and beauty wish list going on. Have about 10 tabs open on google.

It's great fun.

shazbean Sat 22-Jun-13 21:21:42

Quite often. I do love the random threads that appear on here. It's nice to know you're not the only one smile

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 22-Jun-13 21:22:53

Once, when matches were doing one of their £10k give aways and I was bf a lot, I compiled a list of what I'd spend the money on.

The sad thing was it didn't even take me that long.

Feelingood Sat 22-Jun-13 22:43:19

Sometimes - i even copy n paste stuff onto note book then forget to check it and wander about online just buying stuff i like and make tons of mistakes.

Im tired of all this clothes business I'm nearly forty and still think i get it all wrong and resign myself to jeans and trainers most days.

Ive spent to day and now very unsure. whoosssshh!!!

MaybeBentley Sun 23-Jun-13 22:04:32

I cut & paste pictures from various websites into a word document to see how various separates look together. blush

MaybeBentley Sun 23-Jun-13 22:05:59

copy & paste even

flippitydoodah Mon 24-Jun-13 00:04:23

So glad I am not alone in this, keeps me happy for ages! smile but have just converted some of my 'wishing' into 'ordering' as stock levels on some items I have in my basket were getting low......... blush

love Amber's comment, very funny grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now