Has anyone sucessfully sold a Mulberry on ebay before?

(33 Posts)
magentastardust Fri 21-Jun-13 14:42:44

I am trying to sell one of my bags but a bit nervous about selling something of value on ebay.

foxysocks Sat 22-Jun-13 15:27:44

is there a for sale board on here? there is on another forum i use, might be a better idea to start with that. i've found it easier selling to people i 'know' from chatting to online, also no fees.

Chipstick10 Sat 22-Jun-13 16:24:05

Yes a private sale is always more appealing. I don't think there is a for sale board here.

Vibbe Sat 22-Jun-13 16:39:13

As a lot of people will probably ask about the authenticity on purseforum, have a look at which pictures they are asking for to authenticate the bags. Then you don't have to take more pictures later.

Personally, I don't want to use ebay for selling Mulberry bags (or any other higher end bag). I've read about how ebay/paypal have allowed buyers to destroy bags and refunded the money, because the buyers reported the bags as fake. Despite not being fake... These bags were Hermes, so more expensive than Mulberry.

Chipstick10 Sat 22-Jun-13 17:41:51

If you can't sell mulberry bags on eBay does anyone know where else I can sell?

Allthingspretty Sun 23-Jun-13 11:45:05

naughypidhins nest
chic and seek

confusedmuch Sun 23-Jun-13 12:19:58

please link or pm to bags and info, I might buy smile

Feelslikea1sttimer Sun 23-Jun-13 18:17:31

Have you tried www.buymywardrobe.com

I've bought on there, and was very impressed
Xx

Cheesymonster Sun 23-Jun-13 21:25:14

I recently successfully sold an LV bag on Gumtree. Had no luck on eBay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now