Best wardrobe staple T-shirts

(8 Posts)
DigWeedSow Fri 21-Jun-13 07:10:21

The best ones that I have found are from Uniqlo. Very good quality, lots of colours, a variety of styles and most cost less than a tenner!

xTillyx Thu 20-Jun-13 23:29:55

I've found a lot from H&M to be very good, but for some reason anything I've ever bought in grey jersey from there has always bobbled quickly.

I have some really nice ones from Vila but they are that stretchy jersey, they have lasted well and don't bobble. I got mine from Very but they sell Vila on asos aswel.

aoife24 Thu 20-Jun-13 20:36:30

Primark. I recently grabbed a handful for my holiday. Doubtless they won't last as long as some but they don't shrink or lose their shape particularly quickly.

OhCobblers Thu 20-Jun-13 20:31:43

Zara? Sale starts at midnight!

Tweet2tweet Thu 20-Jun-13 19:54:44

COS tshirts are good. Some colours down to £6 on sale, if any left.

fififolle Thu 20-Jun-13 18:00:22

American Apparel are good
these are great, wash really well

bonzo77 Thu 20-Jun-13 17:50:12

Watching with interest. The M&S ones loose their shape and were a frumpy shape to start with: too short, wrong neck line and sleeve shape. Boden essential ones are a bit thick, and their light weight ones a bit baggy. Peacocks ones were almost perfect but didn't have black, so I didn't buy and cannot comment on how they wash. I've got some very old ones from Dorothy Perkins but they have worn out and the new ones are a different shape. Grr

IceNoSlice Thu 20-Jun-13 17:45:16

I'm in need of at least a white, a black and a coloured one. That look nice and don't shrink or bobble immediately. Many thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now