Best wardrobe staple T-shirts

(8 Posts)
IceNoSlice Thu 20-Jun-13 17:45:16

I'm in need of at least a white, a black and a coloured one. That look nice and don't shrink or bobble immediately. Many thanks smile

bonzo77 Thu 20-Jun-13 17:50:12

Watching with interest. The M&S ones loose their shape and were a frumpy shape to start with: too short, wrong neck line and sleeve shape. Boden essential ones are a bit thick, and their light weight ones a bit baggy. Peacocks ones were almost perfect but didn't have black, so I didn't buy and cannot comment on how they wash. I've got some very old ones from Dorothy Perkins but they have worn out and the new ones are a different shape. Grr

fififolle Thu 20-Jun-13 18:00:22

American Apparel are good
these are great, wash really well

Tweet2tweet Thu 20-Jun-13 19:54:44

COS tshirts are good. Some colours down to £6 on sale, if any left.

OhCobblers Thu 20-Jun-13 20:31:43

Zara? Sale starts at midnight!

aoife24 Thu 20-Jun-13 20:36:30

Primark. I recently grabbed a handful for my holiday. Doubtless they won't last as long as some but they don't shrink or lose their shape particularly quickly.

xTillyx Thu 20-Jun-13 23:29:55

I've found a lot from H&M to be very good, but for some reason anything I've ever bought in grey jersey from there has always bobbled quickly.

I have some really nice ones from Vila but they are that stretchy jersey, they have lasted well and don't bobble. I got mine from Very but they sell Vila on asos aswel.

DigWeedSow Fri 21-Jun-13 07:10:21

The best ones that I have found are from Uniqlo. Very good quality, lots of colours, a variety of styles and most cost less than a tenner!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now