I am going to buy this bag. Please help me decide on the colour

(16 Posts)
HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Jun-13 11:30:25

I have had my eye on this bag Radley for a while. Its very practical and easy and it suits a purpose! And now its reduced in their sale, I am going to buy it. Should I go or the grenadine or the sand? I love the red as its nice and bright, but I would imagine I will have more use out of the sand. I will be using it for work and at weekends.

mommabee Tue 18-Jun-13 11:36:42

Oooooooh nice, I'd say the sand, would go with more outfits grin

HappyGirlNow Tue 18-Jun-13 12:42:30

Sand..

MrsRogerSterling Tue 18-Jun-13 12:52:50

Grenadine. Red bags go with pretty much anything. It looks more expensive in the red, I do love red handbags though grin

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Jun-13 13:52:17

Difference of opinion! I can't get both ...

Ruprekt Tue 18-Jun-13 13:53:55

Red....it makes more of a statement and sand is just beige!!!!grin

Grenadine, looks more expensive.

Karbea Tue 18-Jun-13 13:56:40

The link doesn't work for me sad

Loupee Tue 18-Jun-13 14:03:27

Grenadine would be my choice, love it!

I'd choose the red one (actually I'd choose the shale one, but I prefer the red one to the sand one.)

daisydoodoo Tue 18-Jun-13 14:59:15

sand

Page not found.

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Jun-13 15:02:53

I've gone with the grenadine. Got free delivery too. I really like it! I still think I'd have more use out of the sand, but maybe the grenadine is more uplifting for me and will make me smile. I will ask for the sand one for my birthday from DH though. Its a practical bag for me for work and for weekends, as its such a good shape and has front pockets for my work pass and tube pass. I can fit everything into it, and it still looks good (well, I think it does, anyway). Can you tell that i'm talking myself into believing that two is necessary?

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Jun-13 15:04:09

link again

Don't know why it suddenly failed!

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Jun-13 15:06:54

That link has failed too. Can't understand why.

This is it again trying again

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 18-Jun-13 15:08:15

Gawd. Its the radley stables large hobo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now