Inhibitif for preventing ingrowing hairs?

(30 Posts)
bopfactory Tue 28-May-13 16:18:19

Has anyone tried the Inhibitif lotion from Boots? I've read in the blurb it's good for preventing ingrowing hairs (which I am plagued with!) but thought I would ask the Mumsnet S&B gurus before investing. (At 30 quid a bottle I don't want to splurge on yet another product that doesn't work...)

thanks ladies!

SirRaymondClench Thu 22-Aug-13 10:07:37

That's really gutting news.
All the beauty blogs saying how good it is all look a very similar format to me which made me suspicious. And what is with all the 5* ratings on Boots reviews?? I think its disgusting if this product does nothing and yet Boots know these reviews are fake and allow them on their website. It's a £30 product FFS.
I really wanted this product to work because I have facial hair problems and am considering laser and had Inhibitif worked I wouldn't have needed laser.
Gutted.

alltoomuchrightnow Thu 22-Aug-13 12:35:09

ive been getting PFB from eBay for years It's great and roll on too..no spills. and i have a trial size for travel also

alltoomuchrightnow Thu 22-Aug-13 12:35:58

i pay about £16 for a roll on inc postage and it lasts ages though i dont use it on large areas

SirRaymondClench Thu 22-Aug-13 13:22:11

What is PFB?

Empross76 Thu 22-Aug-13 15:39:36

Hey Sir Raymond, it may just be me. I guess products like this don't work for everyone. I am really disappointed though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now