What perfume do you buy time and time again?

(115 Posts)

Mine's Bvlgari Black - addicted to the leathery burnt rubber smell. It's the only one I'm faithful to - perfume whore in all other respects blush

Paul Smith Rose and Chanel Chance eau Tendre

LakeFlyPie Sun 26-May-13 10:17:44

Clarin's Eau Dynamisante is my everyday fragrance and La Perla for evenings.
Has forgotten about O de Lancôme, love it, off to place an order now!

PiratesLifeForMe Tue 28-May-13 16:54:55

CoCo Chanel is lovely (also gave away a bottle of Mademoiselle that my ex gave me in error!) and Chanel Allure is a favourite.

Completely in love with Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb at the moment...currently plotting how to raise funds for my next bottle!

krazipan Tue 28-May-13 17:36:17

Ghost Deep Night. I have worn it for years and couldn't change now.

GROOVEYCHICK Tue 28-May-13 18:18:39

i always go back to chanel chance and chanel allure love em

Chipstick10 Tue 28-May-13 18:56:09

Nearly always coco chanel and penhaligons malabah. Am deciding at the moment on tom ford black orchid or white patchouli can't decide.

scottishmummy Tue 28-May-13 22:31:28

malabah is gorgeous,really subtle,don't usually like spicy but it's warm too

janji Tue 28-May-13 22:36:01

Always Jo Malone but any of her fragrances

CambridgeBlue Wed 29-May-13 07:54:54

I've always worn Clinique Happy so usually have a bottle of that on the go but I like to have a choice and others I buy regularly (or have as presents) include Paul Smith Rose, Hugo Boss Orange, Eternity Summer and recently Orla Kiely.

StiffUpperLimp Wed 29-May-13 18:08:24

Really, really struggling! All my favourites seem to have deserted me. Does your skin change with age - post menopausal (very earlysmile) and now all my regulars seem to have lost their scent. Help!!

hollyisalovelyname Wed 29-May-13 18:28:48

I love Happy on others but not on me. It just smells yucky on me.

BeaLola Wed 29-May-13 19:18:22

Knowing by Estee Lauder
Gardenia by Chanel &
Chanel No 5

emess Wed 29-May-13 22:03:41

L'air du temps. Used to love Geminesse but long since discontinued alas.

Zoidberg Wed 29-May-13 22:12:15

Boudoir, Vivienne Westwood

I think this is going to be my scent from now, I've been searching for one after a break from perfume through the baby years and I recently chose this and love it. Read a lot on here about it but it doesn't smell particularly sexy/grungy on me, smells rosy an delightful.

I love Creed's Virgin Island Water, if only it had staying power, I'd love to smell like Hawaiin Tropic all day smile

I absolutely adored Fendi ,wore for 20 plus years and its been discontinued sad. Im dead fussy about perfume but now wear Coco Chanel and latest to replace Fendi is 'Feuilles de Tabac' by Miller Harris- costs the earth but its stunning IMHO..On the box description it pretentiously states that it 'takes you to the woody, smoky brasseries of Saint -Germain' ..Im a sucker for a smoky Brasseriesmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now