What's the beat foundation and concealer you have ever had?

(32 Posts)
Movingforward123 Mon 20-May-13 14:12:03

I'm just wondering whats the best foundation and concealer? It's nearly my birthday and I'm about to treat myself!

I have heard este lauder is a great foundation!

The last concealer I had which seemed ok was boing I think by benefit!

Would like to hear what others recommend

I want coverage bt without feeling clogged with makeup wink

Onlyconnect Tue 21-May-13 18:16:05

Another vote for Dior Forever here. I have tried lots of different foundations and this is by far te best on me.
Concealer: can't remember the name but an EL one in blue tube with gold lid.
Tinted moisturizer: Bobbi Brown

MrsMaryCooper Tue 21-May-13 18:18:41

Fake Up by Benefit for concealer. I love it, not chalky or dry on my skin.

No 7 tinted moisturiser is the best for me, but I don't like a lot of coverage.

TheRealFellatio Tue 21-May-13 18:34:26

I would say Chanel Vitalumiere (??) as the texture is lovely, but unfortunately I cannot find the perfect colour match for me and the one I have is a touch on the orange side, even though it's the palest one they do.

At the moment I use Bobbi Brown's BB cream and I absolutely LOVE it. Perfect colour match, really easy to apply, fantastic opaque coverage and yet it still looks light and not drying or aging.

After looking at this thread I had thought where I might be able to get the EL double wear stuff to try. I just found 2 full size tubes of it in a black bag full of make up!

It's the double wear light stuff though. Will now need to try it!

alltoomuchrightnow Tue 21-May-13 19:49:39

i've tried just about all of them...and got to say, I prefer Gosh's foundation to any of the pricey ones. As for concealer..Laura Mercier's, but not their foundations. Tinted one is by far the worst i've ever used (shiny ghost effect!)

TheRealFellatio Wed 22-May-13 13:25:26

I tried a bit of that EL DW light this morning Schro - I liked it.

Going to go for a bath soon now that DS is having his nap and then give it a go afterwards.

I bought Stila tinted moisturiser with SPF this morning, tried that at all?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now