(46 Posts)
WipsGlitter Sat 18-May-13 20:03:37

daily mail link

She looks fantastic. Amazing dress.

HappyJustToBe Sat 18-May-13 22:13:37

Thanks for the non DM link.

She is such a beauty. Gorgeous.

Thurlow Sat 18-May-13 22:20:07

Aw. The bottom half is a bit much for my tastes, but she looks ridiculously happy. It's like looking at a friend's photos on FB rather than celeb photos, it all looks very normal and happy and lovely.

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Sat 18-May-13 22:21:25

Shes got lovely hands! Mine are awful <sob>

Ilovemydogandmydoglovesme Sat 18-May-13 22:24:47

I love what they've done with the flowers on the archway. Gorgeous. Not quite so keen on the big fluffy dress but she looks very happy.

She's sweet but I don't like the dress. Kiera Knightley's worked much better imho.

MikeLitoris Sat 18-May-13 22:45:01

I cant link from the app but there is pictures of Melanie sykes wedding dress on there.

A peachy number. I actually like it.

sweetkitty Sat 18-May-13 22:52:16

Agree with others stunning from the waist up, not keen on bottom half

Mike- I thought Melanie's was very pretty, but much too big for her on the top half.

Jess' husband is quite a cutie.

MikeLitoris Sat 18-May-13 23:04:10

Yes it wasnt the best fit for her.

Loved the dress though. I could never wear anything like that envy

dontyouwantmebaby Sat 18-May-13 23:08:40

aw they both look so very very happy, great pics.

I think she looks amazing, dress not to my taste but she can carry that style off. massive jess ennis fan here, lovely to see the pics grin

BackforGood Sat 18-May-13 23:13:13

I like the top half, but the bottom half is awful! Like someone else said, like one of those dolls you cover the toilet roll with shock

That said, as others have already said, she could wear anything and look gorgeous smile. She looks so happy as well - all relaxed and natural looking, nothing "celeb" about it. smile

LynetteScavo Sat 18-May-13 23:17:53

I like Melanie Sykes dress better - DM link

But I love Jessica's flowers.

I think she looks beautiful

I've just read the nasty comment about her 'manly' arms out to dh and he looked proper shocked at the nastiness and said 'she's a beautiful woman at the peak of physical perfection and the bloke who wrote that is a sad cock'.

freerangeeggs Sun 19-May-13 01:12:18

Like the dress! Husband's not bad either...

sooperdooper Sun 19-May-13 01:38:27

Jess looks beautiful but I don't like the dress at all, far too big and poofy, not a fan - but they look very happy and relaxed

Melanie Sykes dress doesn't look like it fits her properly, looks way too big on the chest

TidyDancer Sun 19-May-13 01:44:00

Jessica's dress reminds me of one of the ones Carrie wore in the SATC film.

Beautiful.

Allthingspretty Sun 19-May-13 06:29:23

Love Jessicas dress and they both look happy.lovely

bulletproofgerbil Sun 19-May-13 07:19:39

gorgeous happy bride. Top half of dress lovely. Bottom half looks like weird foamy stuff. Eeeek.

VelvetSpoon Sun 19-May-13 07:33:24

I think she looks absolutely lovely, and so happy. All very natural. Dress a bit frilly, but each to their own. And she looks great in it!

Melanie Sykes meanwhile...while she was spending £1000s on her sleb wedding in Dorchester Castle, could she not have paid for a dress that fit?!

Nehru Sun 19-May-13 08:05:30

Stunning. And I would never have said I'd like that dress. But pretty. Love the flowers too.

Nehru Sun 19-May-13 08:06:53

God. I loathe Sykes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now