Where can I find this bag

(20 Posts)
Back2Two Sun 19-May-13 08:18:08
Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 20:52:16

Thanks AKiss, that is lovely, but I'd like something a little more casual for summer.

not quite the same, but this Loewe bag is nice for 1400 euros.

Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 19:43:15

You're all very good. I think the American Retro one from good is my favourite so far. I will also have a look in my local TKMaxx. It's the lovely shade of grey that got me.

MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 19:11:26
MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 19:04:09
Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 19:01:13

I think your first link is my fav MrsL. Will have a good look later. Thanks so much.

Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 18:59:42

Thank you all. It is a lovely bag. But that price! Even if I was making the GDP of a small country, I would find it hard to justify buying a bag at that price. I kind of thought to myself it might be the price of a Proenza, and I might find a cheaper knock off on the high street of a reasonable quality. But wow.

Ok, so I'm looking for a bag of that light grey. Nice bag MrsL. Will scrutinise later tonight.

MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 18:58:09
MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 18:54:34

this

dunno it's so far from my personal taste that I find it hard to judge. Shall clear off wink

Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 18:52:47

Sweet mother of Mary!!!! $9000!!! breathe

Copied from the website: take a deep breath OP

The May Bag must have been made out of love and in details by Loewe. Besides the amazing decoration, the bag is also very functional. It’s like the designer have thought of every detail possible to make the bag consumer friendly and comfy. The tote can be carried either on hand or over its shoulder and if you like, you can just remove the strap. The designer have made buckles on the side of the bag in such a way that if you undo them, the bag will instantly expand. How much space do you actually need?

Material: Calfskin, Leather, Exotic ostrich
Colors: Ocean, Light Gray, White, Green
Size (medium bag): Unknown
Size (small 28 bag): Unknown
Price (medium bag): $9,188 USD (Exoctic ostrich skin)

MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 18:49:52

x post

MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 18:47:50

Google says it's a Loewe bag, theMay.

'fraid bags aren't my speciality but have had a quick snuffle. Does this appeal? Sahll look a bit more.

Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 18:17:48

Thank you MrsL!

Budget. Hmmm. Not sure. See I haven't thought this thru. (Note to self: think first, shop/post later). At all at all. For a bag that lovely in colour, £120? Is it do-able? But any suggestions welcome. I have been known to be daft spend on the right bag.

MrsLettuce Netherlands Sat 18-May-13 18:09:52

Budget?

Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 18:06:33

Shameless bump. I love the colour. Anyone? Anyone? Perfect for my soon-to-be-bought white bootcuts.

Termsandconditions Sat 18-May-13 15:15:30

Following on from the sweatshirt question, I really like the bag Gisele is carrying in thi dailyfail link. Anyone know where it's from, or where I could find a bag in this colour? I love it, fab colour for summer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now