What flat shoes with 7/8th trousers?

(61 Posts)
WildThongsHeartString Sat 18-May-13 11:48:10

Just that, thanks

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 19-May-13 14:44:07

Remus - I don't find very flat shoes comfortable, I have a high instep and think this makes some level of heel easier to wear.

And yes I wear that size heel all the time, well unless gardening or walking through mud/fields, then I do put my willies on wink

Your WHAT?! smile

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 19-May-13 14:45:56

Willies - lordy, I meant wellies

Pictures Mrs CB, in a muddy field and...

smile

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 19-May-13 14:49:03

Well, with a name like mine, if Rupert was around . . .

smile

charitygirl Sun 19-May-13 19:59:38

How could a brogue be 'mum booty' - they're the last thing a 'mum boot wearer' would wear, ironically because they're actually properly masculine looking.

landofsoapandglory Sun 19-May-13 21:44:48

I've got those loafers that Remus linked too, in nude. They did rub my heel the first time I wore them, but they go with everything and are really versatile.

If anyone wants any bargain 7/8ths these from Tesco are really nice. I have the black and the navy(which is very, very dark) and for every day wear they are brilliant. They actually fit me better than the Next ones that were raved about.

Fab predictive text faux pas MrsCB!!!!!!

Sophie18 Mon 20-May-13 10:00:05

I recently bought a pair of these trousers but my legs are so short they are probably longer than all my other jeans. Wear mine with either white converse or sandals.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now