Goldsign Virtuals fans, over here...

(3 Posts)

I've just bought a pair of Diesel Skinzees and they're in the same mould not that I need another pair of jeans.

Highish waist (not quite as high as the Virtuals but do a much better job than most with my wrecked post DC belly), skinny with a good amount of stretch and they come in a 30 inch leg which is great for shortarses like me.

The denim is a bit firmer than the Virtuals but I like that - sometimes the Virtuals feel too stretchy and don't hold me in enough for my liking.

So there you go!

Ooh these look great, thanks for flagging. I do agree that while the Virtuals are a second skin they aren't built for holding you in.

Another recommendation I can offer is the Nudie High Kai - like spanx for legs, my most slimming jeans.

I've often thought about the Nudie jeans, will give them a try. <Eyes heaving jeans drawer...>

I sized up a little in the Diesels, by the way. I'm normally a 28, in the Goldsigns a 27, but needed a 29 in the Diesels to stop the fabric on my thighs from looking too stretched.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now