I Had Shit Nails...Not Anymore

(8 Posts)
GlassesDontSuitMe Mon 13-May-13 20:46:12

For years I have had shit nails. They were weak, thin, ridged, peeling and splitting. Mainly due to the fact that I never rarely wear gloves when washing up or gardening etc and have a thyroid problem among other things.

I had tried everything, Nail Envy, Sally Hansen and all the other stuff that gets recommended. Then I discovered Nailtiques Formula 2+. Three weeks in and I have 'normal' healthy nails. They have grown really quick and look better than they have done in the last 10 years. Just wanted to spread the joy grin

Where did you get it?

bunnymother Mon 13-May-13 20:48:25

Now, paint them w Maybelline gel 7 day polish and you are set. Congrats on having nails that are now nice.

GlassesDontSuitMe Mon 13-May-13 21:08:45

OYBK I bought it from Amazon but it's available from other places online.

Bunny Polish sounds great! When I have tired of gazing adoringly at my health natural looking nails, I'll give it a whirl grin

MrsFrederickWentworth Mon 13-May-13 21:12:52

Glasses, you have given me hope. Mine split, peel and every manicurist, if I get that far, says they are the softest ever seen. So depressing.

Thanks smile

Mumelie Mon 13-May-13 21:55:20

Didn't work for me :0( actually gave me nail pain after a few applications - had to remove it sharpish!

hollyisalovelyname Fri 05-Jul-13 17:26:47

Nailtiques didn't work for me either.
I tried everything!!! Finally Mavala strengthener worked. I used it for a few weeks. Got a Shellac manicure and voila 3 weeks later I have the longest nails I've ever had in my life.

Actually I'm not sure long nails suit my hands now grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now