Nice work trousers

(3 Posts)
daimbardiva Mon 13-May-13 14:08:14

I am struggling to find trousers that I like for work. I work in an informal environment, so I can wear jeans, and often end up doing so, just because I can't find any smarter trousers that I actually like. I tried on some M&S modern slim fit trousers last week, but unfortunately they were neither modern, nor slim fitting, so they've gone back.

I like/suit skinny jeans, so I imagine that a nice pair of cigarette pants would be just the thing, if only I knew where to find them.

Also while we're at it, suggestions for decent day/shift dresses along the same lines would also be welcome.

The look I am trying to achieve is professional but still with a bit of personality, and not necessarily "office" style if that makes any sense...

Gap skinny crops rated on here, was a thread about them a week or so ago.

SkipsTheImmortal Mon 13-May-13 21:58:23

Zara is good for tailoring with a bit more of an edge. I've just bought some ankle length ones with a side slit in navy and absolutely love them, they are really flattering and look fab with pointy courts. Link is http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-neu-S2013/358005/1154544/TROUSERS+WITH+SIDE+SLIT

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now