Aarrgghh Toast Sale!

(22 Posts)
LaVitaBellissima Mon 13-May-13 11:28:33

I've just spent an hour and a half sale shopping on the Toast website. It was obviously hammered with traffic but I am beyond annoyed that I wasted my time. As I reached checkout 70% of my basket was out of stock!
Then took another 15 mins to load to checkout and again more items out of stock.

I turned it off in the end sad

RooneyMara Mon 13-May-13 11:31:39

I gave up - I had three things and went straight to check out, and the payment wouldn't work at all - I refreshed it about 50 times over an hour or so then finally thought, fuck it.

I even rang them when it wouldn't go through and they refused to accept payment over the phone.

I really feel a bit cross. nobbers

LaVitaBellissima Mon 13-May-13 11:34:16

Me too, it's completely pissed me off, I hate Toast - total waste of my morning!

RooneyMara Mon 13-May-13 11:35:41

Don't even start me on the poncey emails about travelling. It makes me want to punch my own head.

RooneyMara Mon 13-May-13 11:35:59

grin feeling better yet? I think I am.

LaVitaBellissima Mon 13-May-13 11:36:58

No I am going to sulk for the rest of the day sad

LaVitaBellissima Mon 13-May-13 11:37:07

grin

kerstina Mon 13-May-13 13:49:27

Only just checked my emails so the only thing I liked or could afford was gone in my size. If anyone is a 14 there is a pretty white sundress for £5!

hellymelly Mon 13-May-13 13:53:35

Same here. I gave up. Could have driven to Toast in the time it took to try and load two items, which were promptly sold out. V annoying.

Sonotkylie Mon 13-May-13 14:12:39

Wouldn't even open for me, which as these days Toast stuff tends to look rubbish on me, was a relief as I would have spent hours on it before remembering.
So I have saved lots of money and can spend it elsewhere

LaVitaBellissima Mon 13-May-13 14:30:42

£4.95 delivery too though, if you managed to load anything angry

Ujjayi Mon 13-May-13 14:53:19

I bought a pair of the Yoko pleat front trousers in navy. And am shock at the delivery costs too!

happyreindeer Mon 13-May-13 15:02:59

I have just bought the black loafers bargain though they will probably be too big as I am a 4 and they only had a 5

LifeofPo Mon 13-May-13 15:05:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

faustina Mon 13-May-13 17:31:24

not all shitola! I bought a jacket I tried on last year and liked but not enough for over a hundred quid. It was down to twenty today. i never actually believe it's going to arrive though, with toast, until they send me the despatch email. Everyone is moaning on their facebook page about the bunfightedness of their sales

oinkment Mon 13-May-13 17:36:45

Bollocking Toast.

Someone excitedly linked to a sale of theirs recently and I went to have a look.

Nice stuff BUT they made me put me email address to even LOOK at the sale stuff and are now inundating me with spam.

It's made me hate them. Pushy fuckers. It's made me not want to buy anything from them ever.

oinkment Mon 13-May-13 17:36:58

Bollocking Toast.

Someone excitedly linked to a sale of theirs recently and I went to have a look.

Nice stuff BUT they made me put me email address to even LOOK at the sale stuff and are now inundating me with spam.

It's made me hate them. Pushy fuckers. It's made me not want to buy anything from them ever.

MoogDroog Mon 13-May-13 17:43:24

Urgh. It took me TWO HOURS to check out and I don't even know if it worked or if anything was still in stock (after many things had gone out of stock in the meantime)
I live a 5 min walk away from their sale shop which is a far more pleasant experience, sod the archive online sale nonsense!

hellymelly Mon 13-May-13 21:11:38

AAh moondroog you live where I lived as a tiny baby.

hellymelly Mon 13-May-13 21:12:01

Moog not moon, sorry!

MoogDroog Mon 13-May-13 22:21:49

helly ooh! It's lovely isn't it? Only been here a few months and I'm quite, quite taken with it grin

hellymelly Fri 17-May-13 22:56:06

Yes, it is rather lovely. We lived in a house right by the church. I am not all that far away now, about an hour and a bit, near the sea, so we do come over now and again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now