Pump type shoes for narrow feet

(13 Posts)
Shatteredmumofthree Sun 12-May-13 09:27:06

I'm looking to buy some white / neutral colour pumps for wearing with skinnies, jeans etc when it's too cold for my usual summer sandals. My feet are size 37/37.5 and pretty narrow, with shoes often gaping and uncomfortable.

What are superga pumps like width wise? I like converse but would prefer a bit more footbed padding. Any suggestions great fully received!!
Thanks. thanks

used2bthin Sun 12-May-13 09:39:07

I don't know about superga buti got some slip on white canvas pumps at Sainsburys recently and I have quite narrow feet.

I also have narrow feet and recently ordered 5 pairs of superga with a free delivery & returns offer just so I could try the sizing.

I am normally a 6 so 39 in European. The 2750 cotu classic were too big in a 6 but ok in a 5.5 though still a bit wider than I like. The 2950 cotu were much better - I still needed the smaller size but the general shape is narrower. They are great colours if you order online.

Shatteredmumofthree Sun 12-May-13 11:40:18

Thanks used and mint. grin Unfortunately don't have a sainsbury's near me.
I'll check out the 2950s. Any advice on where to buy them?
Cheers.

dontyouwantmebaby Sun 12-May-13 12:49:20

Duo have ballerina pumps for narrow feet and I've found their shoes to be well padded and comfortable to wear. Their online service is good. Maybe you could try Clarks for narrow fit as well?

narrow fit pumps

LIZS Sun 12-May-13 12:51:24

keds ?

Shatteredmumofthree Sun 12-May-13 13:12:03

Ohh the duo shoes are nice! I hadn't thought of them for narrow fit.
The keds are lovely too but what's the sole thickness like?
Thanks all.

ApuskiMcClusky Sun 12-May-13 13:21:06

I have narrow feet and keds work well for me, sole thickness is comfortable, but doesn't look super thick like the superga styles, and I prefer it that way.

QueenBoudicea Sun 12-May-13 14:35:34

I was going to suggest bensimon pumps, but they're quite thin on tje sole. You could add an insole to give them a bit more support. Redoute does them in a few different neutral colours.

Rattitude Sun 12-May-13 15:14:54

Depending on your budget, you could try Mood by Me. The shoes (the style, the colour and the size -width and length -) are fully customised. The quality is very good.

I got some made for my niece whose feet are size 42 and she really loves them.

Shatteredmumofthree Sun 12-May-13 17:43:18

Rattitude, that website looks gorgeous - I'll put those on my wish list!
I'll browse all the suggestions. My feet are cold today - roll on real summer. Thanks again. thanks

Rattitude Mon 13-May-13 00:28:22

I know!!! The website is quite addictive: I have just spent 40 minutes designing some pumps and a trench coat, even though I don't need shoes or coats. blush

Shatteredmumofthree Mon 13-May-13 21:19:20

Maybe I really need a trench coat too! Gorgeous colours, too hard to pick just one. Must close web page.....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now