The most comfortable shoes in the world are...

(25 Posts)
MrsWolowitz Sat 11-May-13 17:39:35

These

Ok. They're not the most fashionable but they're not hideous. They come in a bright blue that I fancy.

I tried them on today and they are the most comfortable things my feet have ever donned.

I didn't get them as they were £45 but now I'm regretting it. I think I'll go back and get them tomorrow as they're just so comfy I'll wear them all the time

<justifies cost to self>

Bunbaker Sat 11-May-13 17:58:28

I agree. I bought some last week and they are even more comfortable than my slippers.

MrsWolowitz Sat 11-May-13 18:05:55

What colour did you get?

Ooooooooh I'm so tempted but they're so expensive for a pair of plimsolls.

I'm sure I'll live in them though.

Bunbaker Sat 11-May-13 18:38:12

I got these, so not quite the same as yours, but so blissfully comfortable.

ChairmanoftheBored Sat 11-May-13 19:45:01

I really love both of these, they are just what I have been looking for. I need an inbetween shoe for this rainy spring we are having.
The ones with the strap are my faves.
I wonder how they would be with my flipper shaped feet (eg. wide with slight bunions!)

Bunbaker Sat 11-May-13 19:53:49

Mine are flipper shaped which is why they are so comfy. I hummed and haad about buying them because of the price, but I have never been so pleased with a piece of footwear. They are sheer bliss on my feet and unbelievably light.

My feet are flipper shaped too. My son calls them my Donald Ducks because they look like duck feet. I'll definitely try these!

MorrisZapp Sat 11-May-13 20:26:04

They look fab, seriously. What kind of material is the upper? Are they designed to be worn without socks?

SaidFlorence Sat 11-May-13 20:29:35

They have them cheaper in tk maxx

TwasBrillig Sat 11-May-13 20:30:05

I want comfy shoes but do need to wear socks! I never know what to wear if there is a bar across - the second pair look fab but socks might look odd?

I so nearly bought these, I had skechers last year and they are amazingly comfortable compared to converse, supermarket stuff etc.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 11-May-13 20:42:32

Bunbaker the link is not working for me. What are they?

Selks Sat 11-May-13 21:15:53

Noo, most comfortable shoes in the world (in my opinion) are Keen Coronado pumps.
They're simply amazing to wear - they have an anatomical footbed and are sooo much more comfort and support than your average pump. Not cheap but really worth it. My plantar fasciitis has disappeared since wearing these.

LowLevelWhinging Sat 11-May-13 21:27:28

I fancy these as mentioned on another thread. Can't afford them yet though sad

I have shit feet with weird bones, so sensible is my only option!

Bunbaker Sun 12-May-13 01:07:41

holly They are Sketchers Go Walk Everyday. Mine are black with a black sole. I don't like the white sole on the black pumps.

pofacedlemonsucker Sun 12-May-13 01:26:34

El naturalista clogs.

Y'all are wrong, sorry.

JeremyPiven Sun 12-May-13 07:50:29

Bought a pair of the Skechers last summer, have worn for 12 months. Brilliantly comfy, so lightweight and look fine with jeans, trousers and shorts (casual though). Definitely got my money's worth, will buy another pair this yr and relegate others to the garden.

Nehru Sun 12-May-13 09:04:55

They're fucking vile.
Do you want to look bad ?

auntpetunia Sun 12-May-13 09:10:28

Ooh tried the 2nd pair on in Brantano last week but was concerned about the strap! Might look for the OPs pair. What do people think of Flossy are they comfy?

superbagpuss Sun 12-May-13 09:13:18

all sketchers are amazing
I have many pairs, for work, leisure summer etc
can be bought cheaper if you don't mind last years styles off websites or sports direct, I pay around 25 pounds for mine
they will last years, I have some older than my relationship with my dh and I've been will him 11 years

MrsWolowitz Sun 12-May-13 09:13:36

Nehru I don't really care when it comes to feet.

I put comfort way above what other people think of my shoes. Also I don't look bad. A pair of shoes doesn't define my entire appearance.

Bunbaker Sun 12-May-13 09:15:10

Yes, they aren't the most attractive of shoes, but once they are on your feet you don't care because they are blissfully comfortable.

There are a lot of shoe threads around at the moment and most of us are seeking the holy grail of a stylish and comfortable shoe, but it is very elusive. I can't walk in uncomfortable shoes or high heels so end up wearing more frumpy styles because comfort is more important than style for my feet.

tethersend Sun 12-May-13 09:15:58

I no longer fear hell.

Carrotcakeisace Sun 12-May-13 09:43:03

Debenhams have the wine and coral colour pumps 20% off online at the moment

tass1960 Sun 12-May-13 09:50:32

I have turquoise ones from last year and just ordered navy ones - love them with skinny jeans

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now