GAP slim crop trousers - so good they get their own thread

(67 Posts)
Nehru Tue 07-May-13 18:52:48

This is year 3 for me, can do them for work, le soir or every day. LOvely cotton with stretch. SIze is actually accurate compared to most Gap trousers, Need a belt to look cool imho.

www.gap.co.uk/browse/product.do?cid=57403&vid=1&pid=000760954002

Fuckitthatlldo Wed 08-May-13 13:20:50

Now I want the navy ones dammit.

Nehru Wed 08-May-13 14:26:21

Ah. I find size ok with crops. Too big with long "true straight "pants

ADefiniteMaybe Wed 08-May-13 14:51:40

Can anyone link to the navy alternatives - I can't find them on the website. thanks

Nehru Wed 08-May-13 18:53:15
Sonotkylie Fri 17-May-13 13:45:42

In the nicest possible way, can I say, I hate you?
I read this thread, obsessed a bit, and then ordered the black and the bright blue to 'get over it'. They are gorgeous and fit like a dream. I look brilliant. Why do I hate you? Because I do not need both AND I got them to compare to my Boden zip ankle numbers (same colours), which are not fitting so well at the moment (don't know why, but v flappy pockets). Gap ones are light years better. Second coming of trousers. Now what do I do ...

Sonotkylie Fri 17-May-13 13:46:32

PS I do acknowledge that my own stupidity and weakness is my own fault, but you put me there ...
And they are fantastic ...

GetOrfMoiLand Fri 17-May-13 13:50:31

Do they not go baggy arsed?

Ladyflip Fri 17-May-13 16:33:38

And I ordered some last Friday after reading this thread (and maybe a couple of plus sized gins) and they STILL haven't come. I'm so fed up. Yodel seem unable to find our house for some reason. So please stop banging on about how fantastic they are because I HAVEN'T got mine yet!!

Nehru Fri 17-May-13 16:41:04

Lol at sonotkyklie
I was wondering if anyone had bought them.

Nehru Fri 17-May-13 16:41:21

No baggy arse.

Nehru Fri 17-May-13 16:43:19

Btw Alice. The I know was in caps as it was amazing to be an 8. Not I KNOW at you.

Sonotkylie Fri 17-May-13 19:19:57

My arse is baggy. Trousers are fitting to that, therefore ...
Just joking, don't think they would either and Nehru has been road testing for 3 years. Black particularly are a really good weight fabric.
Sorry Ladyflip, don't mean to go on about it. Yodel have someone permanently stationed to come to me such is my online shopping habit. They will find you (or if not, speak to Gap customer services who are fantastic and will 'help' them out)

BikeRunSki Fri 17-May-13 19:20:18

Paula, I started a thread about trousers for "sportive" calfs yesterday.

Nehru Fri 17-May-13 19:20:24

lol I am on first name terms with Duncan my Hermes guy

Nehru Fri 17-May-13 19:21:09

gap will refund postage i betcha too

I have some navy and beige ones in the loft waiting to descend for summer

Ladyflip Wed 22-May-13 13:59:42

Hooray, they're here!
Nehru, I love them. You were so right! It did take a word with Gap customer services, but they too were very helpful and parcel arrived next day.
I have worn them to work today and had lots of very positive comments and am now looking to increase my collection to cover other colours.

They're so comfy too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sonotkylie Wed 22-May-13 15:11:20

So pleased they arrived and you like them
And as we all knew I would, I kept both. How do you return the perfect trousers?
Another convert.
So that's Gap high waisted skinnies and slim crops. Legs sorted ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now