Kim Kardashian at the Met Ball

(46 Posts)
FoxPass Tue 07-May-13 17:34:37

Sorry in advance for linking to the DM and talking about a reality TV star. I am just completely shock shock shock at the rip-roaring hideousness of this outfit and need to post about it on the internet. I thought S&B was the best choice grin

my eyes

Matching gloves. Matching shoes fgs. And that flowery pattern! WTAF! There are so many more flattering style choices for a pregnant woman. Does her stylist hate her?

FFS Beyonce, my fecking eyes! shock

ExRatty Tue 07-May-13 19:01:23

kylie was at a leavers ball in the mid west

ExRatty Tue 07-May-13 19:04:26

la wintour in some form of horror frock. She NEVER gets it wrong but this hardly screams punk

ExRatty Tue 07-May-13 19:07:18

oo oo oo
roll up to sneer at uber beautiful gwynnie dressed in something made by my mum, without a pattern, or her measurements... using polyester

signorapacino Tue 07-May-13 19:07:18

I seriously think she has taken leave of her senses. Outfit is truly horrific. Surely her mother and sisters should be stopping her if its down to pregnancy brain!!!!!

ExRatty Tue 07-May-13 19:09:23

perma slapped arse faced kristen stewart had 1 ft camel toe in this

ExRatty Tue 07-May-13 19:14:25

this one looks like a leopard ate basil brush

Chubfuddler Tue 07-May-13 19:23:17

I don't get it. So much money. So many terrible clothes.

ladydepp Tue 07-May-13 19:23:20

These women are just so bloody BRAVE to wear these things! I mean seriously, I can hardly leave the house in a brightly coloured t-shirt, let alone one of these monstrosities gowns.

Those gloves - OMFG!!

ExRatty Tue 07-May-13 19:51:19

I feel bad laughing at it but at the same time it's as though they will do anything a stylist tells them
My gran could do a better job styling them

YoniOno Tue 07-May-13 20:46:17

Kim K is so so beautiful, it upsets me to see her looking so weird - santamaria you are so right she looks like a dodgy photoshop effort with no hands!

But they're all so awful... like they took 'punk' and thought 'wacky and tasteless'.

fromparistoberlin Tue 07-May-13 21:16:45

i feel quite sad at her slating

but sweet jesus, thats a bad frock

oh kim, must be horrible to be preggers and read this

meglet Tue 07-May-13 21:29:03

It's the gloves that really are a fashion crime. I rather like the bonkers chintzy-ness of the rest of the dress. but I might be biased as I love KUWTK

Now, Madonna, she has no excuse for what she wore. I don't have a problem with her being half naked, the outfit just looks, well shite.

SquidgyMummy Tue 07-May-13 22:41:40

Well KK probably got the most column inches so that's probably all she cared about.
I cannot believe Anna Wintour let her in, but then her floral dress was not much better...

FoxPass Tue 07-May-13 23:11:45

She is having a total 'mare dressing during pregnancy, that's for sure. I was spending far too much time wondering about her getting let in, Squidgy, maybe Anna W allowed it so she could set her up to get a terrible frock and thorough humiliation!

FoxPass Tue 07-May-13 23:13:05

Totally agree that many missed the mark with the punk theme, and Madonna just looked.. severe!

ChangeNameToday Wed 08-May-13 00:07:27

Loved SJP - until she flashed her sparkly gusset that is. At least Madonna got into the spirit of the theme. Not many were brave enough to let go and look a bit daft. Cristina Ricci also looked great and Anne Hathaway, for once, looked pretty cool.

ExRatty Wed 08-May-13 00:53:28

maybe they thought it was punk:d

olivertheoctopus Wed 08-May-13 01:23:31

She is hideous. Every time I feel like a blimp (dc3 due mid July) I find a pic of her and it makes me feel much better. Pictures of Duchess Kate do not have the same effect hmm

SundaySimmons Wed 08-May-13 09:23:12

I'm surprised that KK has put on so much weight. She is massive yet can have the best chef and dietician on hand but has still allowed herself to get so big.

The floral dress with gloves is vile.

YoniOno Wed 08-May-13 11:38:58

Oh be fair. I put on 5 stone with pfb and don't think I over-ate - some bodies just cling to weight when pregnant. Mine fell off again afterwards, it was weird but my body obviously thought it was necessary.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now