Any discount codes for Collectif clothing?

(8 Posts)
Ashoething Fri 03-May-13 12:02:07

Any one know of any discount codes for Collectif clothing? Love their stuff but spending faaaarr too much money lately! Thanks.

MrsLettuce Fri 03-May-13 12:08:04

Have you had a look at Lindy Bop? Similar quality but a much friendlier price range.

Ashoething Fri 03-May-13 12:11:56

Hi. Yes I have ordered a dress from Lindy bop!-the navy emmeline. But I really like the Dolores wiggle dress in either red polka dot or animal print! I already have it in the black polka and blue hibiscus so I know its a style that suits. Cant justify the £50 this month though!

Collectif have an eBay shop too, I picked up a bnwt dolores hibiscus swing dress for £25 posted. It's worth keeping an eye on smile

Ashoething Fri 03-May-13 13:43:20

Thanks for the heads up-ps you are very pretty.

Thank you blush

fridgepants Tue 07-May-13 00:18:18

Lindy Bop looks interesting...what's the quality like? And same question for Collectif!

mimiasovitch Tue 07-May-13 19:54:31

I just had a collectif dress for my birthday. It's really lovely (I had the Regina). I just checked the label for the fabric info - it's a cotton blend, heavy with a sheen, so I don't have to wear a petticoat with it should I be wearing tights. Plus, it makeshift waist look really small! (And it's so very not).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now