Empire line tops...

(13 Posts)
ninja Sun 21-Apr-13 22:52:20

I really like the Joe Brown's clothes, never got anything from there. It always lust after things when I get the catalogue. Sorry I didn't narrow it down for you.

Hope you find something, any particular occasion?

That was supposed to be frumpy obviously! Horrace I love the first two thank you! And Ninja, loads to look at there- can't believe i forgot about Joe Browns!

ninja Sun 21-Apr-13 22:18:12

any of these?

ninja Sun 21-Apr-13 22:16:40

Nice tops Horrace, probably more suitable than mine!

Both quite nice...but not quite right. The velour one is a bit grumpy i think. I got a gorgeous one in TK Maxx on Saturday but its a bit too casual fir a night out.. just can't find what important looking for.

ninja Sun 21-Apr-13 22:14:50

Nice selection of tuincs here some of them are empire line, a lot look like they could be flattering

Little bit over budget, only a bit though. OK, it's not really empire....
It took an age to find anything tbh. I don't think there are many empire line things around at the moment.

geminigirl Sun 21-Apr-13 22:04:41

Sorry, don't know why that link didn't convert confused

geminigirl Sun 21-Apr-13 22:00:53

Something like this?

juneybean Sun 21-Apr-13 22:00:14

there's this but it's only in white or navy

I like that but fear its a bit tight. Looking for something that falls from the boob area IYKWIM. Sleeve length not an issue. Anyone?

Has anybody seen any nice 'going out' type empire line tops? Need one for saturday night and I'm getting nowhere fast googling. Budget up to £30 fish...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now