I've discovered a REALLY good foot file thingy...

(7 Posts)

I have the micro pedi. I call it my angle grinder. I bought it as my ore Christmas present.
I have used all the useless things above and more.
This I like. It's easy and it works.

Am v happy with the S&G one, which I wouldn't have even thought of without your rec - so thanks!

ToothGah Sat 20-Apr-13 16:46:49

I believe my DP has actually used a sander on his feet before now shock

Marylou2 Sat 20-Apr-13 15:29:13

I've got the micro pedi. Just bought the extra-course rollers from boots. DH says he's getting me a black and decker sander for my birthday. Might not be joking!

LaTrucha Sat 20-Apr-13 15:24:11

DH can recommend the Ped Egg. A bit like a cheesegrater, but his nickname in the house is no longer, 'Eagle Claw.'

I might actually contemplate touching his feet these days. They might even be better than mine.

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Sat 20-Apr-13 14:49:35

no but the reviews on amazon say its good, may have to buy one

Sh1ney Sat 20-Apr-13 10:19:34

I recommended the Soap and Glory foot file last year but have found something BETTER!

It's the Emjoi Micro Pedi. Quite pricey at £34.99 < Argos price, it's £39.99 in Boots > but really, really good!

My feet are in good condition anyway but this was really effective and got loads more skin off [ yuck, i know ]...Good quality batteries are needed - you just press the button and it does all the hard work. I'm dead impressed and it's got rave reviews.

Anyone else tried one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now