la redoute top

(6 Posts)

hmmmm?

this is nice

You're welcome, and thank you for reminding me about this company. They do have some lovely stuff, just wish they had a real shop presence in the UK.

aladdinsane Sat 20-Apr-13 21:01:52

Thats not it but I do like number 4 - maybe nicer than the one I have been looking for
I have a picture of it in an email they sent but I don't think they are actually selling it
I don't think I can put a picture from email on here?
No 4 is great though, thanks

aladdinsane Sat 20-Apr-13 20:29:20

Thanks for trying but no
This top was more like a light weight jumper with a band on the waist overplayed with crisp cotton broderie anglaise

StepAwayFromTheEcclesCakes Sat 20-Apr-13 14:53:23
aladdinsane Sat 20-Apr-13 10:19:08

I get inundated with emails from la redoute - I don't often buy as I have been disappointed with the quality
However I recently had an email with the title WOW and a large image of a top I love. I have been all through their web site and emailed them (ignored) and am miffed that they advertise using this top without a link to it
I am hoping someone on here has seen it or a similar one
Its white and looks like it has 2 different fabrics. Long sleeved and a stretchy band at the waist with a broderie anglaise overlay on the front of the body

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now