Tummy Tuck

(3 Posts)
Jackie39 Fri 19-Apr-13 17:55:17

Has anyone here dealt with a company called Europe Surgery or Professional Beauty, and had a tummy tuck at a clinic called Noa clinic with Adam Kalecinsky, because im "booked in" next month, but am worried because you don't know who to trust on the net? Help please,
Thanks

JennySense Fri 19-Apr-13 23:07:45

Have you checked them out via your GP?

Ujjayi Fri 19-Apr-13 23:29:05

Please make sure you do your research on the clinic & surgeon. I have read so many horror stories. I had a TT 3 years ago. I had a great surgeon and was physically in great shape prior to surgery but recovery was still rough. The fees included all follow ups and they were available to answer questions/see me if necessary pretty much 24/7. Too many clinics literally stitch you up & ship you out without any support.

Have you met the surgeon? I never once met with a salesperson, just the surgeon and senior nurse. There was no pressure and in fact I had 2 free and thorough 1 hour consultations before I decided to go ahead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now