Spring-cleaning ourselves! A new thread for Fabulizers

(31 Posts)
TrampyPants Thu 18-Apr-13 18:04:11

I couldn't find the old one sad so thought I would start a new thread for spring!

ShebaQueen Sun 21-Apr-13 20:35:19

Ooh can I join please? I need to lose some wieght but I want to do it by cutting back on portions and walking more rather than a full on diet and exercise programme which will only last 24 hours knowing me.

I also want to stop wearing black all the time, I have a work "uniform" and a weekend "uniform" so I have vowed to have a clear out and buy some new clothes for a capsule wardrobe - I keep reading about those.

For skincare and grooming I want to develop a routine.

Anyway you have inspired me to get started smile

PreciousPuddleduck Sun 21-Apr-13 20:43:58

Hi, can I join you too? I have an almost 1 year old DD, am back at work and feeling overwhelmed and struggling to find time to do anything for me. I would like to get back to using my rowing machine but can find the time. Am too lazy to get up earlier to row in the mornings..
On the upside I did get my eyebrows threaded for the first time in ages this weekend. Trying to resist a wine ...

PreciousPuddleduck Sun 21-Apr-13 20:44:42

Cannot find the time
Silly iPad

Alibabaandthe40nappies Tue 23-Apr-13 10:01:26

Morning everyone smile Sun is shining here which is lovely - I have my arms out!

Teal skinnies again, and then a black cotton vest and a long charcoal linen t-shirt/tunic thing from H&M. I wonder if I should have gone for a smaller size, I could do with a bit of 'in' at the waist.

Scales are heading downwards grin

Oh and I blow-dried my hair properly so I look all sleek and groomed.

ShebaQueen Tue 23-Apr-13 20:28:12

Hi Ali, wasn't it a gorgeous day? Your outfit sounds lovely, I need to lose some weight before I can bare the tops of my arms but I have started dry skin brushing to try to improve my skin tone.

Have a good evening smile

Hello.... Is there anyone still here...?

Apologies for my extended absence, life keeps getting in the way. But as summer is on its way (supposedly - it seems to be monsoon season this morning) I need some fabulizing motivation again.

I have been buying dresses, which is completely unnatural behaviour for me. I bought butterfly dress first to wear to my inlaws' golden wedding anniversary lunch, but I was so impressed at how flattering it was, and in a size 10(!) too, that I went back and bought tribal print one too. I also bought a cropped denim jacket to dress it down a bit for daytime, and have just ordered these sandals in the hope that they will be comfy, not too frumpy and go with everything.

Other than that I have been religiously defuzzing, exfoliating and applying gradual tan moisturiser ready for when the sun comes out. Well, I live in hope...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now