Have Had The Best Hair Cut/Colour Ever [smile]

(39 Posts)
LaQueen Thu 18-Apr-13 17:03:59

Now...I can't prove this, as I don't have access to a camera right now.

But, I love love love my new hair cut/colour. It's soooooooo flattering smile

Basically, it's just like Meg Ryan's hair in French Kiss, with really lovely ash-blonde/silvery hi-lights.

Had it cut and coloured on Tuesday, and had lots of compliments - and even better it looks just as good when I wash/blowdry it, too.

Have suffered with a few hair mishaps this last year or two, so pleased to have got it exactly right, again.

I luffs it so much [preens infront of mirror]

SofaCanary Thu 18-Apr-13 21:44:47

How very SWF hmm

What does your friend think of your/her new look?

LaQueen Thu 18-Apr-13 21:46:19

I can't ask her sofa.

I have kiiillled her, and buried her under the patio, having recently assumed her entire life, shagged her BF and moved into her flat smile

tass1960 Thu 18-Apr-13 21:49:34

Am in Glasgow - am pissed off because have gone from loving my hair with people commenting on it to this - not back at work till Monday - praying for a miracle hmm

ArtexMonkey Fri 19-Apr-13 00:02:59

Damn Tass sad

Can you do like a Megan Mad Men thing with a scarf or something?

kerstina Fri 19-Apr-13 09:18:39

Are you going to travel to Nottingham for a haircut all the time though now? It would be worth it if you love it that much though.

tass1960 Fri 19-Apr-13 10:30:20

Ok. Have washed and dried it this morning and it's still crap but slightly better because not greasy - am thinking in a week or so it'll be not so bad - hope so since am going on holiday next Monday smile

TrampyPants Fri 19-Apr-13 10:30:25

timidviper, you have my sympathies. what shampoo etc do you use?

LaQueen Fri 19-Apr-13 11:31:32

Ker Hell yeah...I'd travel a damn sight further than Nottingham, to keep my hair looking like this smile

FuckOffMrBloom Fri 19-Apr-13 13:55:59

I have actually just had The Best Haircut/Colour Ever™

I look like Meg Ryan would look if she was as young and beautiful as me and had my hair.

I feel all bouncy and glam.

ArtexMonkey Fri 19-Apr-13 14:04:40

Heh heh mrbloom, you do look fab, i think being mighty purty to start with gives you an unfair advantage what what

MOTduesoon Fri 19-Apr-13 20:53:03

LaQueen - upload a bleeding photo of your new do.

HoneyDragon Fri 19-Apr-13 20:56:52

LaQ

Please don't assume another woman's identity. Your dh was confused enough when he misplaced the car.

LaQueen Sat 20-Apr-13 09:08:57

I don't have the camera...<wails>

And, now obviously I've completely over-egged the pudding, and even if I did post a piccie, it's never going to look as good as you all expect.

And, will just provide opportunity for my Haterz to say 'Hah, actually it looks shit, so there'

But...but...it doesn't...it honestly looks really nice [cries a bit]

MOTduesoon Sat 20-Apr-13 10:15:16

<huffs>
you only have one camera? Doesn't your laptop have one? DH's phone? A neighbour?

Can't you go into one of those photo booths, come home, scan and post? Then we can decide if you're Meg Ryan or Denise Welch. Although those booths can make the best of us look like Denise Welch as my new passport pic testifies sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now