What does Heather Graham do to look so young??

(37 Posts)
frutilla Wed 17-Apr-13 23:28:31

Says she's 43, but she looks like late 20's. Anyone know what kind of diet/exercise/beauty regime she follows? Does she live off wheatgrass and deer colostrum and have placenta facials??
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2310290/Heather-Graham-goes-angelic-white-newcomer-Maika-Monroe-tries-steal-style-crown-premiere.html

Fuckitthatlldo Sun 21-Apr-13 13:13:26

nor there

Fuckitthatlldo Sun 21-Apr-13 13:12:54

She is very beautiful, no doubt, but I think she looks rather 'done'. Her face has a kind of plasticy look to it.

I really think a few lines are neither here or there honestly - it's healthy, glowy, natural looking skin that makes the real difference to your appearance.

Sheila Sun 21-Apr-13 10:53:07

I know it's possible to look great over 40 (i am 50 so have a vested interest!) but there's no way you get to 43 unwrinkled without Botox or photoshop, and as far as I can tell HG has not a single line.

peasandlove Sun 21-Apr-13 10:20:27

yes it's possible, but that's botox grin

kerstina Sun 21-Apr-13 09:23:01

This thread has made me a bit cross! It is the assumption that Heather Graham cannot possibly look that good unless she has had work done hmm
I googled her and looked at her pictures. When she was younger she looked very young almost ethereal looking .I would say she was one of those people that has always looked very young for her age. You can see she has aged if you look at the pictures of her when she was very young and the recent ones. She looks fab now and I know people in their forties who are very beautiful still so it is possible you know .Rant over grin

cece Sun 21-Apr-13 09:00:59

I agree, 43 is not old. Certainly not old enough to warrant a doesn't she look good for her age type comment.

I too have several friends that are about the 42/44 age range and they look fab. One in particular is absolutely gorgeous (ex-model).

Who is Heather Graham? Is she an actress?

Fanjounchained Sun 21-Apr-13 08:54:06

Heather who ??? She's got bugger all on me grin

Sheila Sun 21-Apr-13 08:27:38

Blimey I'm quite shocked by these pics - she's almost unrecognisable. Sad to see Rollergirl like this. sad

ReindeerBollocks Fri 19-Apr-13 13:23:53

I saw a pic of her not long ago and my firs thought was surgery.

Even people without kids tend not to age that well. So either Botox or surgery, or both.

She has always been extremely pretty though.

frutilla Fri 19-Apr-13 13:19:53
frutilla Fri 19-Apr-13 12:57:03

More pics in todays DM. She looks a little wan, dieting too much? But definitely looks too young to play Dennis Quaid's wife (see pic 6). Looks better with Zac Efron (who wouldn't...)

frutilla Fri 19-Apr-13 01:34:34

Yes, that must be it, PoppyWearer. I would get carded before I had kids. Eldest is not quite 5 but I look 10 years older.

PoppyWearer Thu 18-Apr-13 21:25:54

Agree with pp that she has followed the good-old "not-had-kids" beauty regime.

<stares forlornly at crows feet in mirror>

oopsadaisymaisy Thu 18-Apr-13 21:23:39

Haha, Charlie, Yes of course they may have but honestly I don't think so. I do think one of my friends has Botox and doesn't tell anyone. Can I just say without trying to hijacked the thread, I've now got two bruises either side of my nostrils, how on earth am I going to explain them at work tomorrow?

Charliefox Thu 18-Apr-13 20:22:01

Oops, your friends may have had Botox but just don't let on! There's only 1 person in the world who knows I have it done. I'll even confess that I get involved in conversations about selebs and say, oooo, she's DEFO had Botox and work!

oopsadaisymaisy Thu 18-Apr-13 20:06:54

She's only 43, I don't thinks so old that she shouldn't still look great. I'm 42 and not too bad but I have a couple of friends who still look amazing and they've had no Botox just good old healthy diet and exercise. I think she has definitely had botox etc.

She must have quite a lot of fillers as her face wouldn't be that plump given her low body fat.

I look at least as young as her facially (with no work) but I'm twice her weight I reckon.

Marylou2 Thu 18-Apr-13 19:55:19

Not married,no kids,plenty of money. Say no more.

I think she looks like a very polished version of a woman her age. Her large eyes and slenderness possibly contribute to the youthful look.

At the same time, I don't think a woman of 42 is old, or has altered so much that she needs remarking upon anyway. We really need to start enjoying our 30's and 40's because next to a 'really' old person (ie, my 80 yr old and very ill father) we are so damn fresh as daisies!

frutilla Thu 18-Apr-13 19:05:14

Wish I could fully wean my grumpy teething 2-yr old, would be rushing for the botox......

valiumredhead Thu 18-Apr-13 15:21:55

She is very very thin, not an ounce of fat anywhere especially on her face.

She has expertly applied make up.

She has expertly dyed and styled hair.

She has a stylist.

I would bet my mortgage she has had botox at the very least.

I imagine that when she tumbles out of bed first thing in the morning she is not so polished looking wink

"Death becomes her" is obv. a documentary, and not a weak satire at all.

Mette7 Thu 18-Apr-13 11:26:21

Agree she may have had a bit of help but I think lots of it's down to having that doll-like type of face which always looks young - large round forehead, huge round eyes. Like Christina Ricci, who will always look really young I think.

BeCool Thu 18-Apr-13 10:32:32

She has always been such a naturally beautiful looking woman, but I think she looks very 'done' in these pictures.

Hope she doesn't go too far down the scary "I will not age" route.

OddBoots Thu 18-Apr-13 10:11:56

She looks lovely but seems to have just one expression for photographs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now