What does Heather Graham do to look so young??

(37 Posts)
frutilla Wed 17-Apr-13 23:28:31

Says she's 43, but she looks like late 20's. Anyone know what kind of diet/exercise/beauty regime she follows? Does she live off wheatgrass and deer colostrum and have placenta facials??
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2310290/Heather-Graham-goes-angelic-white-newcomer-Maika-Monroe-tries-steal-style-crown-premiere.html

frutilla Fri 19-Apr-13 01:34:34

Yes, that must be it, PoppyWearer. I would get carded before I had kids. Eldest is not quite 5 but I look 10 years older.

frutilla Fri 19-Apr-13 12:57:03

More pics in todays DM. She looks a little wan, dieting too much? But definitely looks too young to play Dennis Quaid's wife (see pic 6). Looks better with Zac Efron (who wouldn't...)

frutilla Fri 19-Apr-13 13:19:53
ReindeerBollocks Fri 19-Apr-13 13:23:53

I saw a pic of her not long ago and my firs thought was surgery.

Even people without kids tend not to age that well. So either Botox or surgery, or both.

She has always been extremely pretty though.

Sheila Sun 21-Apr-13 08:27:38

Blimey I'm quite shocked by these pics - she's almost unrecognisable. Sad to see Rollergirl like this. sad

Fanjounchained Sun 21-Apr-13 08:54:06

Heather who ??? She's got bugger all on me grin

cece Sun 21-Apr-13 09:00:59

I agree, 43 is not old. Certainly not old enough to warrant a doesn't she look good for her age type comment.

I too have several friends that are about the 42/44 age range and they look fab. One in particular is absolutely gorgeous (ex-model).

Who is Heather Graham? Is she an actress?

kerstina Sun 21-Apr-13 09:23:01

This thread has made me a bit cross! It is the assumption that Heather Graham cannot possibly look that good unless she has had work done hmm
I googled her and looked at her pictures. When she was younger she looked very young almost ethereal looking .I would say she was one of those people that has always looked very young for her age. You can see she has aged if you look at the pictures of her when she was very young and the recent ones. She looks fab now and I know people in their forties who are very beautiful still so it is possible you know .Rant over grin

peasandlove Sun 21-Apr-13 10:20:27

yes it's possible, but that's botox grin

Sheila Sun 21-Apr-13 10:53:07

I know it's possible to look great over 40 (i am 50 so have a vested interest!) but there's no way you get to 43 unwrinkled without Botox or photoshop, and as far as I can tell HG has not a single line.

Fuckitthatlldo Sun 21-Apr-13 13:12:54

She is very beautiful, no doubt, but I think she looks rather 'done'. Her face has a kind of plasticy look to it.

I really think a few lines are neither here or there honestly - it's healthy, glowy, natural looking skin that makes the real difference to your appearance.

Fuckitthatlldo Sun 21-Apr-13 13:13:26

nor there

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now