Oh my god what have I gone and bought?! BaByLiss Pro Perfect Curl Styler

(31 Posts)
Pollykitten Wed 17-Apr-13 18:51:36

I am ill in bed and my wandering fingers have spend £169 on this curling tool - I hope it doesn't gather dust like alot of my other 'my hair will be amazing after this' purchases. Anyone else lost their minds and bought one? Is it worth it? Please lie to me if it isn't....

ChesterDrawers Tue 23-Apr-13 09:47:20

Has anyone who has usually has difficulty getting curls to last in their hair tried this? No matter what I do I cant get curls to last longer than 30 seconds in my fine, straight hair no matter what I try.

i really want one of these but don't want to blow £170 to find out this is yet another gadget that works for everyone else but not for me.

SherbetVodka Tue 23-Apr-13 10:10:04

Me too, Chester. I wish you could try it out somewhere before buying.

parasaurolophus Tue 23-Apr-13 22:02:12

I've just received mine in the post and I really love it.

I have naturally frizzy curly hair. Once in my early twenties I had a great hair cut when the hairdresser cut every curl individually. Besides that glorious 6-week-period, I have been using hot rollers, straighteners, curling tongs, etc since I was 13. The babyliss big hair has been great. I cannot leave my hair down in its natural state.

These are the best every. My hair is now in very nice, pretty, well-ordered curls. There is no frizz and it was quick and easy. My hair takes a curl well, it gets needs a bit of encouragement. I left it on a low setting and stopped after two beeps. I am thrilled.

WhiteBirdBlueSky Thu 16-May-13 10:40:03

If you buy it on QVC you have 30 days to return for any reason. Woo!

Sophie18 Mon 20-May-13 09:50:55

I have very long thick hair which normally does not curl at all or if I do manage to get curls they drop out almost instantly. Has anyone used it on this type of hair and had good results? It's a lot of money to spend on something I'm worried wont work like my hundreds of other curling products.

Susieq601 Wed 12-Jun-13 14:54:54

Hi I have really frizzy hair. My hairdresser tried the babliss curler on my hair after blow drying and it looks great. Have you tried it without straightening first, ie letting it dry frizzy and using curler only?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now