Primers - fixer sprays do I need them?

(12 Posts)
twentythirteen Mon 22-Apr-13 22:55:21

I've used a primer in the past and have just started again, it is a wonderful product. I've never used a fixing spray. Will go off and google this now!

spottymoo Mon 22-Apr-13 22:20:45

The MUA undress your skin is the foundation I use so will nip into town tomorrow to get the primer might try the fixing spray as well as just seen their on 3for2

SlinkyB Sun 21-Apr-13 19:38:50

I use the undress your skin one (must've been on offer as only paid £3 for it). It's a clear gel, which glides on and leaves my face super smooth.

Fanjounchained Fri 19-Apr-13 23:10:57

Yes the concealer is pretty good. Which MUA primer is it though ? I think they make two ?

www.superdrug.com/search?q=mua+primer

SlinkyB Fri 19-Apr-13 21:46:51

That new MUA primer is good, and an absolute bargain at £3. Going to stick to that instead of the £20+ Benefit Porefessional in future.

Not tried a fixing spray before, but am a sucker for trying new products grin

I love the Garnier caffeine roller ball concealer.

spottymoo Fri 19-Apr-13 21:30:49

Tried garnier products in the past and wasn't partially impressed

Fanjounchained Fri 19-Apr-13 18:34:52

Whatever you do give the new Garnier primer/pore perfector a miss...it's utter pants. Think it is called Perfect Blur...cost me £13 and wondering if I can return it cause it's sh*te.

spottymoo Fri 19-Apr-13 18:32:39

It's the MUA foundation I use so I think I'll go for the fixing spray grin

Claxonia Fri 19-Apr-13 13:25:39

I just bought the MUA fixing spray from Superdrug and have been quite impressed with it. I put a fine dusting of powder over my foundation etc. and then spray on top.

kiwigirl42 Fri 19-Apr-13 10:06:36

primer definitely makes a difference to the lasting power of your foundation and also makes a lovely smooth base - fills in all the pore holes/ small wrinkles

lots of youtube beauty gurus seem to use fixing spray to make their make up last - I've never used it but if I was needing my make up to last would try it

spottymoo Fri 19-Apr-13 09:56:32

Bump

spottymoo Wed 17-Apr-13 13:49:31

Went into SuperDrug today to get my usual foundation and found they also do a primer face powder and a fixer spray.

So my question is what difference will using all 4 together give me from using using my foundation?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now