Are these the most hideous sandals ever?

(33 Posts)
OrchidLass Sat 13-Apr-13 11:53:05

www.clarks.co.uk/p/20343902

I am crap at this kind of stuff. I want flat sandals that have a tiny wedge as I can't wear totally flat shoes (they hurt me). They are for casual, daily messing about wear and I wondered if the above ones are OK or just frumpy frumperson. I suspect the latter so, dear reader, please help. Not much cash, £40 max.

Startail Sun 14-Apr-13 15:53:19

Those Crocs are very tempting.

HarrySnotter Sun 14-Apr-13 16:08:56

CarrieDon can you please link to the exact gel inserts you use? I've tried loads of different ones for PF with limited success and they can be quite expensive. Ta smile

CarrieDon Tue 23-Apr-13 20:00:29

www.scholl.com/en-GB/gelheel//Page.raction

You can sometimes get them half price in Boots.

LadyBigtoes Tue 23-Apr-13 20:13:07

I like fly sandals - there are lots that have a very comfy low wedge, but look a bit funkier. I know some people hate them but I get compliments when I wear mine.
fly Tuk
(you can get various colours and other similar styles too)

ubik Tue 23-Apr-13 20:43:00

I hit the links to hideous sandals and now they are following me around the internet.

by the way - can someone quietly explain what the dragon emoticon is for? Just quietly, in the corn of a wee thread like this

VenusRising Tue 23-Apr-13 23:37:53

It's st George's day isn't it? Hence the dragon?

I initially thought it was for a MIL from hell - a real dragon! smile

ubik Wed 24-Apr-13 11:32:01

yes I thought it was for MIL or something too!

Oh I am in Scotland to St George's Day hasn't made much of an impression.

I think the dragon is great, they should keep it

piratecat Wed 24-Apr-13 11:38:45

i have plantar fasciitis op, and fit flops have helped me 100%. they do some brilliant designs now. i flinched at the cost, as am hard up, but 3 yrs later they are still going strong. I wear them all the time when the weather allows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now