What would you change about your body? I'd like bandy legs!

(91 Posts)
Charliefox Thu 11-Apr-13 20:53:52

I'd love bandy legs, like Kate Moss or Sarah Jessica Parker. I think they look fab and great in any style of clothing but especially skinny jeans. What would you like to be the proud owner of?

Bun - prescription goggles have dramatically improved my enjoyment of swimming.

marriedinwhiteagain Fri 12-Apr-13 22:41:49

Its age grin

chickydoo Fri 12-Apr-13 23:24:29

I'd like a rounder face, mine's a bit angular.
Would like boobs to be firmer & I hate the pads of fat on my hips, I do not love my handles!
Everything else is ok for the moment.

Apart from my previously mentioned stomach and calves, I can mostly deal with how I look, crooked teeth and everything!

Startail Sat 13-Apr-13 01:36:53

Prescription swimming googles are absolutely essential if you have DDs who aren't in the least afraid of water.

My two had no intention of obeying the under 8's must be accompanied rule. They knew I can't see, they would take advantage.

ExRatty Sat 13-Apr-13 03:26:33

I'd like an arse
mine is terminally flat

ExRatty Sat 13-Apr-13 03:29:39

Also ladies the bandy legs you speak of are actually just really skinny legs
10+ stones I have normal skinny legs
sub 10 stones I have the "bandy" legs we speak of. They are mostly just v v v skinny legs clad in skinnies

ExRatty Sat 13-Apr-13 03:45:09

bandy legs??

i think mossy's legs are just often skinny

same with SJP although they look normal there

Bunbaker Sat 13-Apr-13 16:38:22

I was walking behind a woman with very bandy and very skinny legs clad in skinny jeans this morning. Someone should have told her that skinny jeans are not a good look for her. I'm sorry to say she looked awful.

Disclaimer - skinny jeans are not a good look on me so I don't wear them.

Charliefox Sat 13-Apr-13 17:07:19

No exratty, those are not bandy legs on alexa Chung. They're just skinny, shapeless sticks. Not the same thing at all.

Well, obviously a matter of opinion, but I'd far rather have Alexa Chung's legs than the just got off a horse sort.

I have a list:

Nice, swishy, shiny hair that is long
A symmetrical face
Smaller nose and one without a bump
Beautiful clear skin (have milia, stretch marks and eczema)
Straight, white teeth
Smaller boobs- I'm about 34G
Toned all over- arms, stomach, thighs
Nice nails.

I don't mind being 5ft but I'd love to be more in proportion. I have an hourglass shape but now look more like a potato.

Coffee1Sugar Sat 13-Apr-13 17:44:13

A thigh gap, fuller boobs (cheers breastfeeding for sucking the life out of them), longer legs

Ogooglebar Sat 13-Apr-13 18:44:59

I'd choose smaller thighs. Not skinny or bandy ones, just y'know, less huge.

Or perfect glowing skin all over. I'm a bit pale, blotchy and rough skinned. Lovely hmm

Ogooglebar Sat 13-Apr-13 18:45:57

And I need much thicker hair, please.

freerangeeggs Sat 13-Apr-13 20:07:31

The main thing for me would be my skin. I've always had acne - it was horrendous and made my life an utter misery as a teenager, but has improved loads since I had a course of roaccutane. I try to be glad of what I've got but it's hard sometimes. I refuse to go out without makeup and spend a fortune on makeup and skin care but it still doesn't look great. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now