What would you change about your body? I'd like bandy legs!

(91 Posts)
Charliefox Thu 11-Apr-13 20:53:52

I'd love bandy legs, like Kate Moss or Sarah Jessica Parker. I think they look fab and great in any style of clothing but especially skinny jeans. What would you like to be the proud owner of?

Charliefox Fri 12-Apr-13 12:05:14

Oh and that 2nd pic has the muscular arms too Trice.

So bandy legs = long and toned?

If so I have those, and a flat stomach, and muscly arms. It's all from lots of hard work, I work out a lot, anyone can do it if they invest enough time smile

I'd like bigger boobs and calves that are not quite so muscly. The only time my boobs are big is when I am BFing. And that won't be happeining again anytime soon.

Fallenangle Fri 12-Apr-13 12:12:31

I am also in the bigger boobs brigade. But, no doubt, if I had big ones I would be wanting smaller ones.

Prozacbear Fri 12-Apr-13 12:54:44

Essentials:

Slightly better teeth - whiter

Better skin - more 'vibrant'? I suspect this could be achieved by a regular regime but would rather magic took care of it.

More willowy legs. My legs are ok, good even, and very long, but they do look like the legs of someone who should reasonable be a sprinter, rather than ... thin.

Nice to have:
the stomach muscles and boobs I had pre-DS (only nice to have because I have an excuse for these...)

Bandy legs = couldn't stop a pig in a passage? grin

I want tubular upper arms, as opposed to looking as if they're unfurled and ready to take flight.

Charliefox Fri 12-Apr-13 13:01:49

Yes, bandy legs aren't just long and toned. They have that bow-legged shape, like you just got off your horse! And indeed, they wouldn't stop a pig in a passage!

Why would anyone want bow legs like you just got off a horse? I don't get it.

Still no wiser about what bandy legs are them, KM and SJP's legs look quite normal to me, their knees give them away as being over 30 though...

noddyholder Fri 12-Apr-13 13:06:50

Small boobs

Delilahahaha Fri 12-Apr-13 15:39:45

The lvely flat stomach I had at 21!

MissFredi Fri 12-Apr-13 15:45:26

You had a flat stomach at 21? I am 21 and now I feel I should go and do 2000 sit ups confused

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 12-Apr-13 16:29:56

I'd like to be stretched by about 6 inches.

I'd also like flawess olive skin.

And boobs like they used to be.

notyummy Fri 12-Apr-13 17:11:14

I dont mind most of my body tbh. I like it more than I used to (am now 41.) Combination of lots of exercise and just chilling out about imperfections has helped. That said, everyone has got something they would like to change (or have they?) Mine is whiter teeth and smaller thighs...please, somone?

noddyholder Fri 12-Apr-13 17:23:18

I think as you get older you are more accepting because you do realise that radical change post 40 just won't happen. You can tone up etc but you will never have that 'fantasy' body. I stopped dieting about 2 months ago and I am slimmer than I have been in years and much less stressed!

MrsCampbellBlack Fri 12-Apr-13 17:26:39

Yes very true. I know what can be improved and what can't. Also until the boob implants debacle I was seriously contemplating getting mine done but have been so put off by that and now will just invest in nice bras instead.

SirChenjin Fri 12-Apr-13 17:30:37

A smaller stomach is number one on my wish list. No broken veins on my legs and an extra few inches of height (both genetic in our family, wonderful) would also be nice.

Actually, the list is endless really

FrugalFashionista Fri 12-Apr-13 18:20:12

Nothing. I've learned to love and enjoy my body grin

santamarianovella Fri 12-Apr-13 20:44:06

You can improve or change just about anything ,except boobs,mine are small,and no matter what I do they just won't get biggerangry.
even when I was pregnant I didn't get huge ones,they just got a bit fuller.

I'd like whiter straighter teeth and my eyebrows back (lost about 90% of them to alopecia).

Not keen on the bandy leg look myself, they should meet at the knees when feet are together.

Bunbaker Fri 12-Apr-13 21:49:14

"I'd love bandy legs, like Kate Moss or Sarah Jessica Parker. I think they look fab and great in any style of clothing but especially skinny jeans."

You have got to be joking. Skinny jeans are deeply unflattering on bandy legs. I think bandy legs are very unattractive.

I would like bigger boobs, a shorter neck and slimmer thighs - and eyes that work properly so I can see when I go swimming.

Leanne Battersby from Corrie has extreme bandiness and looks very odd in tight trousers.

Ikeameatballs Fri 12-Apr-13 22:02:39

Better skin.

At any given time:

I use my mumsnet flannel, and Duac on my face for acne.
I moisturise my body for dry skin.
I use steroid cream for eczema.
I spray my feet for athletes foot.
I body rush for cellulite.

Charliefox Fri 12-Apr-13 22:05:53

I know but I like the look. I really do and I'd love a pair along with thicker hair, flawless skin, smaller hands, a better bum and shapely calves

noddyholder Fri 12-Apr-13 22:24:29

I have bandy legs and big boobs pmsl at it being a good thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now