Urgent help needed - I've aged!

(158 Posts)
chocolateshoes Thu 11-Apr-13 15:39:00

I really don't know what has happened but all of a sudden my face has aged. I've got lines everywhere, crazy eyebrows and a bit of a tache. My skin looks red and dry. Have just rung local beauticians for eyebrow wax but there's no answer - so hopeful I'll get booked in soon. What else can I do? Can anyone recommend a good moisturiser that won't break the bank? Any other tips? Have got to stop the rot!!!

kittysaysmiaow Sat 27-Apr-13 13:49:36

NotTreading where did you buy the Roc roller thingy from, struggling to find it online

NotTreadingGrapes Sat 27-Apr-13 13:59:57

There are a couple on ebay, first one you get to is an under eye roller thingy. <think I need one of them too> the second is what Eliza recommended. The one at £4.99.

kittysaysmiaow Sat 27-Apr-13 14:14:00

Thank you, I've found it and ordered smile baaaaa!

cornyderpy Sat 27-Apr-13 14:18:11

I've started taking the supplements I put into ds1 every day and they have made a massive difference to my energy levels and amazingly they seemed to have improved my sleep.

So I've taking 2 osteocare tablets, 2 high quality fish oil and a multivit and iron. I'm just waiting for my skin to rejuvenate now!

Eliza22 Sat 27-Apr-13 15:25:56

Kittysaysmeow if you have a Savers shop nearby, ours had them in at£6.99. Limited stock so they're obviously discontinued products. Don't know why, it's good stuff!

kittysaysmiaow Sat 27-Apr-13 19:54:29

Thanks Eliza, sadly we don't have a Savers nearby (I checked!) so I've ordered online.

I bought the Aldi Lacura SPF30 yesterday. I put it on this morning and it's lovely, non-greasy, good stuff.

ToffeeWhirl Sun 28-Apr-13 12:08:12

Marking my place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now