Cropped jackets

(10 Posts)

I love them, own one, and am considering buying another one, but apart from with a skirt I am not sure how to style them. I see how other people (and the models on websites, esp Matches, etc) style them, but I don't seem to be able to translate it so well. I am slim but shy about my backside (don't know why) so would presume a longish tee beneath?

Wondering how other people style theirs? Would love tips and ideas..x

I wear them a lot for work (except mine are generally H&M!) either with trousers and a fitted top/cami which just skims to sort of mid-bum length itms, or with a top tucked into a pencil skirt, or with slim leg trousers and a looser/longer silk top.

foxysocks Sun 07-Apr-13 20:37:32

i wear mine with skinny or boyfriend jeans with a tee/top underneath. i find the tee can be long but not too wide, or it looks a bit odd.

Thanks Remus.
I worry about weather too, like it's always either cold or hot and rarely in between any more! I recall buying one last spring and never got to wear it much because of the rain - was bundled in rainmac all summersad

Sounds good foxy, I agree about avoiding wider tees. Longish cami's sound ideal. I think they really smarten up a casual outfit.

Gosh I love grey t-shirts! Not sure if those are jeans or leggings in the pic. Obviously jeans would be good and leggings would be v v bad.

These are great, Remus, thank you!!
I also love grey tees and have been looking for a 'perfect' yet affordable one for a while - slightly scoop but not too low cut, and devoid of saggy hem!

It's all about the proportions, isn't it? Getting the balance right. Think I need a few tees or another cami. I like how a lot of new tops have the lower hem at back, great for those if us who are shy of arse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now