Crawling baby's Christening outfit.. please help!

(7 Posts)
LilyMarlene Sun 07-Apr-13 21:04:44

You're all brilliant; there are some gorgeous things there. Can't wait to show her! I love the first white one, but I expect she'll be pragmatic and go for something that won't show the dirt as much. Thanks so muchthanks

herecomesthsun Sun 07-Apr-13 18:30:37

Oh and what about Zulily? They had some lovely high end all-in-one outfits with trousers recently, and a casual glance threw up a sale of "malvi" things including a "Cream Paisley Print Playsuit - Infant, Toddler & Girls" in a white fabric with a pale blue/mauve print with delicate flowers. It has very pretty bow tie shoulders and there is a 12m left in stock. Nice with a pretty cardigan!

herecomesthsun Sun 07-Apr-13 17:53:37

We have had lovely pedal pushers/ dungarees from Boden that we've had lots of compliments on at church. I quite like these - they could look smarter or more casual depending on what you put with them.

DontmindifIdo Sun 07-Apr-13 16:57:30
tethersend Sun 07-Apr-13 16:45:55
HappySunflower Sun 07-Apr-13 15:26:35
LilyMarlene Sun 07-Apr-13 11:50:21

Hope it's okay to post this here, but my DSis is a bit stuck. My DNiece is getting Christened in June; she will be one. She may or may not be walking, but she can crawl.
She has a family outfit for the ceremony, but Dsis will have to change her afterwards as the dress is fragile and too long for crawling in.
Can anyone suggest a pretty outfit that she can crawl around in afterwards at the party? Was thinking a play suit or similar, but all look a bit flimsy/ casual. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now