HEAVENS ABOVE - i have found a dress ( worky) that fits tits

(22 Posts)
BrunellaPommelhorse Sun 31-Mar-13 16:22:50

Then that's right for you. Can def see the bottom of knee. I'm 5'7

Fairyliz Sun 31-Mar-13 15:50:13

hi Brunella thats dress looks fab. I have actually got a few smart work clothes from m& s. Could I be cheeky and ask you how long it is? I am 5ft 6inch and look best in things that just cover my kneed.
Thanks

Is perfect for you, then. Bet it looks fab.

BrunellaPommelhorse Sun 31-Mar-13 11:36:38

yes!! isn't it?

That style is sooo similar to the famous red work dress ( if that's you, if not, and you have no idea who I am then ignore me smile )

EostreChaoticResurrEggtion Sat 30-Mar-13 16:57:12

Nice dress smile

I haven't bought anything in ages but I still remember the feeling when you find something that fits perfectly and looks good.

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 16:34:59

yes used to be too long for me but for work this is perfect

am tallish though

M&S dresses way too long for me and don't fit very well - they are usually far too big on the shoulders. Glad you've found something that suits you but it would be a disaster on me.

I bought an Autograph jumper today, which is too short really. They never seem to get anything quite right for me and WHY can't I buy decent, plain, longer length, long sleeved t-shirts from them? Stupid shop - AND they didn't have any cheese scones. Grrr.

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 15:10:39

Bunny a bit badda boom

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 15:10:21

but you dont want to look sexy at work. or not at mine, ALL the wrong messages.

anyway i commend to you all, I have an Lk bennett davina and the cut of this is better

cookielove Sat 30-Mar-13 15:05:15

I like it smile

WhyIRayLiotta Sat 30-Mar-13 15:03:49

I'd love if anything could make me look like Jessica Rabbit!

The dress is nice - I would prefer longer sleeves though.

Bunbaker Sat 30-Mar-13 15:01:52

What do you mean by Jessica Rabbit?

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 14:59:31

for me often dresses can make me look a bit jessica Rabbit -

What is the tit issue?

Like it.

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 14:12:30

oh I see, thats a good point.

OneHandFlapping Sat 30-Mar-13 14:08:01

It's not easy to take up - it has fairly short kick pleat at the back, which will be about 3 inches long if I take it up to teh right length.

M&S were famous for having stuff in different lengths. Now I actually want to buy soimething, they've stopped doing it.

Something knee length on a 5ft 9 model, is going to be an unflattering calf length on an average height woman.

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 13:13:30

the comments beseech M and S to make it in diffo colours

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 13:12:59

I would buy and get altered, I love that its a STRAIGHT skirt, nice short sleeves, no silly stiching around the waist or a bloody belt.

its so nice, and the navy rather less funereal than black

OneHandFlapping Sat 30-Mar-13 13:08:55

I was looking at this yesterday. Nice dress, but too long for me. In fact I've seen a couple of M&S things I would have bought if they'd had them in shorter lengths. <is shortarse>

BrunellaPommelhorse Sat 30-Mar-13 12:53:15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now