"everyone's blonde nowadays"

(57 Posts)
NinaNannar Thu 28-Mar-13 10:52:48

so speaketh my mother.. and it got me wondering. I wonder fi they are?

I do sometimes look at women obviously very brown of hair who keep dying it blonde ( or more often greeny grey blonde) and wonder why they dont choose c shade darker that might tone in with your complexion

I have never been blonde - is it a scratch youve got to itch? DO you go lighter and lighter all the time?

Trills Sat 30-Mar-13 16:45:25

KandyBarr

some brunette women never get over the fact that they were once little blonde girls.

Judging by old photos, if DP were a woman he would have started on sun-in at 13, then had highlights, and now be a dyed blonde with no clue as to his actual hair colour. His hair is a medium brown. Not mousy or dark blonde but a perfectly normal brown.

Kellylesley Sat 30-Mar-13 18:16:48

I am brunette naturally but have it dyed and highlighted a caramel blonde as I have loads of white grey hairs and dark colours just don't cover it, I am in my 30's and not prepared to go grey gracefully!

sensesworkingovertime Sat 30-Mar-13 19:04:40

your mother is wrong.

QueenCadbury Sat 30-Mar-13 20:04:27

Blonde hair gets darker due to hormonal influence I think as I had white blonde hair until puberty set in and it's definitely got darker with each pregnancy. As other natural blondes have said though it goes lovely in the summer.

I'm brunette, blonde and pink. It saves the dithering over what colour hair dye to pick from the shop if you just do them all at once grin

Hotcross Your hair is awesome.

Doh. I forgot my Mnet haircut examples were on my profile blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now