Recommend me a beauty product/make up item to make me look radiant and youthful!

(28 Posts)
DancingDolly Tue 26-Mar-13 09:27:47

Ok, I'm 39, and the last few days i've noticed how tired and haggard looking my face is - and I'm not even particularly tired!

What's your single best recommendation for plumping your face up and making you look a little bit younger again? <vain, but is Style & Beauty>

JumpHerWho Wed 27-Mar-13 12:12:11

Nina and Fellatio - OP wants stuff to make her look radiant and youthful, not actually be so iyswim so makeup products not swizz 'anti-aging' creams.

A good light-reflecting foundation like YSL Touché Eclat and a cream blusher will sort you out IMO. A tinted moisturiser for non-makeup days. And avoid powdery things at all costs if you're over about 33 or so, basically once it starts to accentuate fine lines it's all about moisture and light, not mattifying.

BornToFolk Wed 27-Mar-13 12:24:08

I just bought the Garnier Moisture Match "Protect and Glow" and it's the first cream I've tried that actually does improve radiance without being shiny or sparkly.

noddyholder Wed 27-Mar-13 14:25:37

L'oreal age perfect cell renew is quite remarkable. It does nothing for lines on forehead only botox can erase those but this has definitely transformed my skin in about 3-4 weeks. Red cheeks virtually gone and I have considered laser for tiny veins. Really even tone and plump looking and seems to accumulate over time where I have found other creams give a fake glow for a few hours this has actually done something. About to run out and I plan to buy the whole range now. It comes in a very blingy gold tub

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now