Anything worth buying from Avon?

(32 Posts)
KoalaFace Mon 25-Mar-13 14:31:53

Catalogue just came through the door. Not looked at one in about 10 years.

After a quick look I'm considering getting some stuff but wondering on Avon quality?

Anyone get anything good lately?

ArethaSnellHutt Tue 26-Mar-13 07:48:47

Glimmerstick eyeliner and Supershock mascara are both brilliant. Also like the tinted lip care.
I have loads of their nail varnish because I like the colours but do find it chips quickly despite the claims in the brochure about it lasting for 10 days

Sirzy Tue 26-Mar-13 07:51:25

I'm slowly moving over to avon make up and so far been impressed by everything I have found. Just ordered some nail varnish for the first time from them so pleased that the reviews are generally positive.

number41 Tue 26-Mar-13 07:52:05

can I hijack a little... what about the cloth sizes? the leggings sound fab, but I am a suze 12-14 and the choices are only 10-12 and 14-16. Any idea which one should I go for? thanks!

LoganMummy Tue 26-Mar-13 08:10:47

Just to add the Glimmerstick eyeliners are excellent.

Don't like the nail varnish or lipsticks.

KoalaFace Tue 26-Mar-13 09:20:58

I think I'm going to try -
The pillow mist
Eyeshadow primer
Moroccan Argan oil
Strawberry Sorbet Bubble Bath
Kids Watermelon shampoo and conditioner (for ds)

I'm considering some nail varnish and mascara...

Sunsea2000 Mon 26-Aug-13 22:19:07

Love their Supershock Eyeliner and Supershock MascaraI have tried many different eyeliners and so far Avon is the best one.

My 5yrs old has been using Avon naturals Kids body wash (tear free)for the last year and its been a big hit.It's so fruity and gentle on skin

Try Avon simply delicate - intimate wash. It's simply gentle and affordable.

Sunsea2000 Mon 26-Aug-13 22:20:17

Kids shampoo and conditioner are great. My son loves it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now