What should I be tucking into skinny jeans??

(9 Posts)
teta Fri 22-Mar-13 21:31:34

I'm another one who would never tuck anything into skinny jeans.Boyfriend jeans and straight jeans,i would [or at least i used to].I think if you are a size 8,or less it would look ok,but anthing more-no.

JumpHerWho Fri 22-Mar-13 21:24:57

A sheer chiffony blouse in a nude colour, with a long silver necklace?

Look at Equipment shirts, they're lovely but £££ but good for styling ideas smile

I tuck in nothing as the longer tops disguise my c-section stomach. It is grim when left to hang out without covering.

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 20:50:29

I think I'm afraid of looking too 1989!

PrincessOfChina Fri 22-Mar-13 20:37:22

I'm tucking in most things now - blouses definitely and plain t's more often than not now too.

aroomofherown Fri 22-Mar-13 20:36:07

I always tuck my belly into my skinny jeans. Have I missed the point of the thread perhaps?

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 20:34:48

I am shamelessly bumping this!

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 10:47:16

Maybe I should say I am a tall 5'9" pear - 12 on top and 12/14 on the bottom if that helps any!

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 10:46:24

I have Oasis Cherry skinnies and South Molly skinnies. I have a lovely tan leather belt from Zara. I am ready to tuck in! I just don't know what tops suit tucking in? Blouses? If so, what kind should be worn in? Somebody must know!
Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now