What should I be tucking into skinny jeans??

(9 Posts)
AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 10:46:24

I have Oasis Cherry skinnies and South Molly skinnies. I have a lovely tan leather belt from Zara. I am ready to tuck in! I just don't know what tops suit tucking in? Blouses? If so, what kind should be worn in? Somebody must know!
Thank you.

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 10:47:16

Maybe I should say I am a tall 5'9" pear - 12 on top and 12/14 on the bottom if that helps any!

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 20:34:48

I am shamelessly bumping this!

aroomofherown Fri 22-Mar-13 20:36:07

I always tuck my belly into my skinny jeans. Have I missed the point of the thread perhaps?

PrincessOfChina Fri 22-Mar-13 20:37:22

I'm tucking in most things now - blouses definitely and plain t's more often than not now too.

AndTwoBits Fri 22-Mar-13 20:50:29

I think I'm afraid of looking too 1989!

I tuck in nothing as the longer tops disguise my c-section stomach. It is grim when left to hang out without covering.

JumpHerWho Fri 22-Mar-13 21:24:57

A sheer chiffony blouse in a nude colour, with a long silver necklace?

Look at Equipment shirts, they're lovely but £££ but good for styling ideas smile

teta Fri 22-Mar-13 21:31:34

I'm another one who would never tuck anything into skinny jeans.Boyfriend jeans and straight jeans,i would [or at least i used to].I think if you are a size 8,or less it would look ok,but anthing more-no.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now