Nail varnish colors

(4 Posts)
ripsishere Fri 22-Mar-13 22:42:41

OK, I've something to work with. At least you didn't suggest sugar pink which DD seems to favor on her stumps.
Thanks.
I will have a look for Leighton Denny when I go out later. I am not optimistic though.

hermioneweasley Fri 22-Mar-13 16:45:30

Greys, beiges and khakis are all fashionable at the moment. Try Leighton Denny polishes.

Not sure how trendy it is but I always wear a dark plum colour which seems to go with my work clothes (blacks, navys etc). A girl at work wears all sorts of pale colours including 'adele' beige lol and whilst they must be trendy (she is impossobility beautiful and trendy, cow) I am not keen.
I normally go to a permanent french on hands and feet for the spring/summer but given the weather at the moment I can't see me feet being in anything other than opaque tights and boots!

ripsishere Fri 22-Mar-13 04:20:45

Absolutely hopeless when it comes to style and beauty. I have pretty decent nails which do need filing at the moment.
What nail varnish color is fashionable ATM? The last time I was with it, was about a year ago when i got some navy blue. I thought it looked very nice with shortish nails.
In Malaysia now and so I'll probably have to order it off the net.
I did not like Adeles long beige colored ones if that is any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now