Great moisturiser recommendations?

(4 Posts)
41notTrendy Tue 12-Mar-13 18:54:40

I'm a bit oily. I have found Clarins (cant remember which one!) and Estée Lauder (daywear) wonderful in the past but as my skin has matured they didn't suit so well. I now use Clinique 3 step for dry combination skin which is great. It's the longest I've stuck with a product. I also use an origins night cream 4/5 times a week.

BabyFaker Tue 12-Mar-13 18:46:17

Thanks Zen - I'll have a look!

Anyone else? smile

zenoushka Tue 12-Mar-13 11:44:02

I'm 31 and have been using Estée Lauder's Daywear Anti Oxidant Cream with SPF 15 for quite a few years now. I love it and it's definitely helped my skin a lot. I've got quite dry and sensitive skin and everything else I've tried has always made me come out in a rash or spots. So I'm sticking to this one!

BabyFaker Mon 11-Mar-13 22:44:28

I'm quite 'lucky' in that my face has remained wrinkle free thanks to my oily skin and gluttony!! But I'd like to keep it that way!

I'm 30, am fairly flushed and don't get spots. I've tried the La Roche Posay (sp?!) stuff. It dried my skin horribly though. Not fussed about getting rid of the oiliness really, just keeping wrinkles away and looking healthy.

Any recommendations?

Thanks! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now