new spring/summer wardrobe help please

(5 Posts)
QueenCadbury Mon 11-Mar-13 20:25:04

No idea about printed things as I tend to stick more to plainer stuff.

In answer to the brogues I guess you need to try them on to see if they go with your legs but as you're wearing trousers mostly they should look fine as it's only a bit of ankle on show.

Hopefully someone else will be along with some better answers soon!

Help me ladies - I have a birthday list to compile!

Thanks remus it's a little revealing for me - legs too pearly white.

This is gorgeous.

I am in my early 40's, size 12 with pretty average figure (no distinguishing features) I am normal height, but have long wavy red hair and pale skin.
my usual s/s wardrobe consists of blue capri trousers, Breton top (long sleeved) and pumps with the odd scarf and navy trench if it gets cold. I like blues, turquoises and greens with a bit of burgundy and red. Am feeling more adventurous about colours though, but no neons! For my birthday I have asked for a Zatchels barrel bag in pewter.
I don't wear skirts or no sleeves as am pale and don't want to burn. I like Gap, John Lewis and Smedley/Toast in the sales. Some Boden too, but in the sales too. I would rather pay more for quality, and most of my clothes are over 7 years old and still going strong.
This year I am rather taken with the floral prints, and also some nice lace up summer weight brogues (like the Clarks holey ones). Not sure how pale brogues would go with the pale legs though, or where to buy good quality floral pieces. I like the hyper-realist prints rather than the ditzy ones.
Anyone have any recommendations or ideas?
Thanks in advance.
I know it's mothers day, but my DH and DD are in bed sick. Virtual shopping is as much fun as I'm going to have today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now