Happy mothers day, what did we get.

(79 Posts)
buttercrumble Sun 10-Mar-13 08:54:12

I got a beautiful champagne coloured swatch watch, really lovely and unexpected. Its made my day, i just hoped for a card tbh......

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 11-Mar-13 11:27:42

MissyMooandherBeaverofSteel - if you see this can you pm me? ta!

JumpHerWho Mon 11-Mar-13 11:40:55

Nothing... I requested Paul Smith Rose perfume and it didn't appear - DH said 'oh I thought you were just going to add it to the Tesco order' hmm

Ordered myself a beautiful Becksondergaard scarf though which DH doesn't know so thank you very much 14mo DS smile

SkylarWhite Mon 11-Mar-13 14:48:25

I got woken up at 7am (grrrrr) but I did get tea and chocolate in bed shortly afterwards, some lovely cards and more gifts than I have ever received before! DH got me a voucher for a deep tissue massage (I could have cried...so stressed lately!) and DS had saved his pocket money and bought me chocolates, flowers, a teddy, a new take-out coffee mug (mine broke last week) and some smelly stuff. I was touched.

Got my mum a big bouquet of spring flowers and made her dinner.

Andro Mon 11-Mar-13 15:19:20

Chocolate from DD, vegetable seedlings from DS (I grow veg and he picked some lovely ones) and DH...Dh is spoiling me. I am being sent to France to have custom perfume made for me, he has made the arrangements but won't tell me where he's sending me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now